Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 20 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
bhai tyari kr ley time hua chahta hy ;)
Make me the national cartographer, I'll stun the world with my awesome penmanship. 0O\

Step 2:
20191202_200015.jpg

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
step by step...
Did you watch the video on how Pakistan tried to become a superpower and soviet Afghanistan messed it all up?

Pakistan was actively trying to make a large federation with all the stans. From pakistan to Kazakhstan

I still want this to happen and I hope after the american withdrawal we actively work on this plan again. This time starting with the main issue...Afghanistan. Tajikistan should join easily since its heavily influenced by Afghanistan.

I feel like Iran would not peep either considering how they have been pushed into the Chinese camp. China would naturally support Pakistan's plan since we are their only ally and a stronger pakistan means a stronger china.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
No he was well aware of the challenges but perhaps not to the true nature and enormity of those challenges. He definitely did not expect to end up on crutches having won less seats than he anticipated. He is unable to pass any law or amend anything that will help him deliver on his promises. From NAB head to all the judges and bureaucracy was appointed by NS before he left. Mafias that were created to serve politicians and perchi system that led to the appointment of all those in power are coming to haunt him.

No one could expect the level of rot and corruption this country is facing. Every day we hear about what and how the previous rulers looted country and we are left feeling numb.

Your entire problem with IK is based on the premises that he made promises that he must have known were not easy to fulfill. Perhaps he over promised and may be he underestimated the problem. Despite his limitations he has done tremendously well so far to stabilize the economy and Pakistan's standing in the world.

This is the work in progress....expect to face more inconvenience , shocks and problems . But the path this country has chosen under IK must continue. We, as someone who love Pakistan, must support his efforts and recognize his limitations. Lets stand behind him as he faces on slaught of mafias and corrupts. I agree 100% he needs to improve his team's performance and you cannot rely on the captain alone to deliver results but with time these old faces are facing problems of their own and are slowly being pushed out. Take Tareen for example. He is probably history now.
IMRAN KHAN was in a misunderstanding that there is a small wound under the skin but it appeared a cancer case so it will take time to cure.be patient ROME was not rebuilt in a day specially a destroyed city.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Did you watch the video on how Pakistan tried to become a superpower and soviet Afghanistan messed it all up?

Pakistan was actively trying to make a large federation with all the stans. From pakistan to Kazakhstan

I still want this to happen and I hope after the american withdrawal we actively work on this plan again. This time starting with the main issue...Afghanistan. Tajikistan should join easily since its heavily influenced by Afghanistan.

I feel like Iran would not peep either considering how they have been pushed into the Chinese camp. China would naturally support Pakistan's plan since we are their only ally and a stronger pakistan means a stronger china.
offcourse we want this to happen ,but its very very challenging task . until the kahsmir dispute is not settled we cant move in this direction.
step of afghanistan is most difficult one, after that things can get easier.
so lets wait and see how much happens in our lifetime.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
offcourse we want this to happen ,but its very very challenging task . until the kahsmir dispute is not settled we cant move in this direction.
step of afghanistan is most difficult one, after that things can get easier.
so lets wait and see how much happens in our lifetime.
True kashmir Afghanistan and khazkistan are the most difficult in that order

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
T
So Pakistan's official stance on Kashmir is that there needs to be a plebiscite. I have issues with this stance.

1. Kashmiris themselves. Pakistan is giving them a chance to be their own independent state. If the Kashmiris choose that option then few years down the road they will become someone's puppet and bark against Pakistan.

(From personal experience, I've met Kashmirs here and I dont have high Hope's of them joining Pakistan.)

2. India has flooded so much filth into Kashmir that it would be a struggle to have the Pro-Pakistanis vote for pakistan. So how does Pakistan want to approach this? This whole thing seems half baked.

3. The UN itself, the UN is a puppet of bigger powers and they do as their master's tell them. What's to say that they wont botch the results to favor India?

4. If my point 1 becomes true then what was all of this for? Why have we wasted so much blood and resources for them?

No sentimental boohoo plz

@Khafee @TomCat @Armchair @Scorpio @maxpane @AliYusuf @War Historian @Counter-Errorist @Gripen9
@Wolf-PK @Safri167 @Muhammad Omar @Crystal-Clear @capricorn5192 @Caprxl
Tag others too.
Thanks brother for tagging.
Our first main concern is liberation of kashmir.if we get this goal by hook or by crock, it never minds to the general public. Second thing is Pakistan India every one knew it very well that plebiscite will never happen its only way to get international sympathy.
So the only option is after arm conflict the liberation of Kashmir. And a strong military build up with extra ordinary efforts needed for this. Like the Ottoman did in 1453 for the conquest of Constantinople.
Kashmir is life line for Pakistan and if it will be an independent state, it will be always a vessel state of Pakistan like Azad Kashmir.
And if Kashmir will be liberated than mark my words. There will no more state of the name of india.