Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 30 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
There's full evidence available of Indi-Irani complicity in target killings and terrorist attacks on Pakistani civil /military alike.
You will never see Imran Khan and Zardari complaining about it.
What about Qatar? How do you feel about the paper givers?

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
There's full evidence available of Indi-Irani complicity in target killings and terrorist attacks on Pakistani civil /military alike.
You will never see Imran Khan and Zardari complaining about it.
Can you share some of the information bro? Sounds like something I can add to my argument points.

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Irans playing a dangerous game with pakistani shia. Cos when pakistani sunnis fully wake up to this then it's going to be pakistani shias who suffer any negative reactions. Then the shia will support Iran even harder because they'll view themselves as "victims" and start screaming "shia genocide" and this is probably what Iran wants.
I'm going to have to disagree bro. The amount of times south-asian shias have opposed me when I point out the crimes of Iran is too high. I also got banned from another pakistani place when I was taking the mick out of Iran's shrine kissing practice in the midst of covid lol. Nationalism is flawed and very superficial, it's not enough to keep people in check and it will fail.

I don't think pakistan has the political will to do such an aggressive action against Iran in response to it's meddling.
For me this is one of the most politically correct statements in recent times....

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
For me this is one of the most politically correct statements in recent times....
I was quite friendly to them until I actually met and talked with religious shia.

Man I could write some long paragraphs about my experiences with them. Really changed my views to the opposite end.

You know one time I started a page where I posted articles of sunnis Muslim who suffered at the hands of these Iranian backed militias. I didn't do commentary or anything. I just posted a news article with the date. They reported like 90%+ of my posts to try and censor me, all because I highlighted the suffering of sunni Muslims. And I could tell it was shias reporting me and not someone else because these idiots didn't realise that I was the person who received the reports on that page. This is the kind of mindset we are dealing it. And many times it is actually Pakistan shias who do this.

India is no doubt Pakistan's biggest threat. But people who follow ayotollah khamenei or any other one of these majoos wannabees are the second biggest threat. And it's like people have their eyes closed or they don't want to believe it. Instead we let them get stupid high positions in the government or let them have control over media channels etc... If it isn't dealt with, it's probably going to result in some extreme suffering for our people.

You know whats even worse, some of the people who critique shiaism, actually have the government of Pakistan pursuing them online lol? Like why does the government of Pakistani even care if some random arabs are making critiques about shiaism? I've never seen atheists etc complain about the pakistani goverment pursuing them but critique shiaism and you're a target lol.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I was quite friendly to them until I actually met and talked with religious shia.

Man I could write some long paragraphs about my experiences with them. Really changed my views to the opposite end.

You know one time I started a page where I posted articles of sunnis Muslim who suffered at the hands of these Iranian backed militias. I didn't do commentary or anything. I just posted a news article with the date. They reported like 90%+ of my posts to try and censor me, all because I highlighted the suffering of sunni Muslims. And I could tell it was shias reporting me and not someone else because these idiots didn't realise that I was the person who received the reports on that page. This is the kind of mindset we are dealing it. And many times it is actually Pakistan shias who do this.

India is no doubt Pakistan's biggest threat. But people who follow ayotollah khamenei or any other one of these majoos wannabees are the second biggest threat. And it's like people have their eyes closed or they don't want to believe it. Instead we let them get stupid high positions in the government or let them have control over media channels etc... If it isn't dealt with, it's probably going to result in some extreme suffering for our people.

You know whats even worse, some of the people who critique shiaism, actually have the government of Pakistan pursuing them online lol? Like why does the government of Pakistani even care if some random arabs are making critiques about shiaism? I've never seen atheists etc complain about the pakistani goverment pursuing them but critique shiaism and you're a target lol.
All what you stated is happening in front of our eyes, or we have seen it happening.
I have as well seen parallel sects. being developed in the course of my life time.
Change appears more stark, when you are living abroad for long time.
Brain washing in Pakistan is wide spread, common matter in their brain washing is distortion of oneness of Allah and invention in the religious obligations.

Most of the missing persons in Pakistan are lovers of Khumeni, just like Imran Khan, who is the new but illegitimate king of Pakistan.

Imran Khan's foreign policy have a direction from day one and it's clear to all. He is growing upon, what Zardari regime founded.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Can you share some of the information bro? Sounds like something I can add to my argument points.

Most famous examples of this evil alliance will remain:
Kulbhoshan Yadev
Uzair Baloch
Unidentified characters of 27th February 2019's betrayal

India-Iran-Afghanistan Axis Against Pakistan?

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
It has been announced in Pakistan's parliament that Imran Khan's joker FM was bidding to opposition parties for immediate release of Abhinandan (Indian war prisoner), following modi's claim of having Abhinandan back in India within 72 hours.

I have been pointing at this treason ever since 27th February.

This man who has backing of IRGC should be trialed under article 6, along side his core team.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

Most famous examples of this evil alliance will remain:
Kulbhoshan Yadev
Uzair Baloch
Unidentified characters of 27th February 2019's betrayal

India-Iran-Afghanistan Axis Against Pakistan?

Thanks for the link, it was insightful.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
All what you stated is happening in front of our eyes, or we have seen it happening.
I have as well seen parallel sects. being developed in the course of my life time.
Change appears more stark, when you are living abroad for long time.
Brain washing in Pakistan is wide spread, common matter in their brain washing is distortion of oneness of Allah and invention in the religious obligations.

Most of the missing persons in Pakistan are lovers of Khumeni, just like Imran Khan, who is the new but illegitimate king of Pakistan.

Imran Khan's foreign policy have a direction from day one and it's clear to all. He is growing upon, what Zardari regime founded.

To be honest, I think when someone is jailed or taken by army/security services, a reason should be given because otherwise they can even pick you up one day and not give a reason. My view on Imran khan is that he has good intentions but his thinking is not good or knowledgeable so it causes him to make bad errors. May Allah guide him.

I have do more reading about this foreign policy topic.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
It has been announced in Pakistan's parliament that Imran Khan's joker FM was bidding to opposition parties for immediate release of Abhinandan (Indian war prisoner), following modi's claim of having Abhinandan back in India within 72 hours.

I have been pointing at this treason ever since 27th February.

This man who has backing of IRGC should be trialed under article 6, along side his core team.
"Announced by Parliament" as in Verbal diarrhea by PML-N leader Ayaz Sadiq, and him alone. You make it sound like it was a unanimous statement by the Parliament.

He also said Gen Qamar Bajwa and other army heads were quivering in their boots. Would you believe that too?

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Why does Pakistan have so many systems fighting against each other? Government, army, opposition, groups like ptm, judiciary, media...

It's like a civil war without violence. Pakistan really needs to change it's system of governance one day. It's too inefficient. I really don't why we still try to imitiate the gora system of governance after all these years.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Why does Pakistan have so many systems fighting against each other? Government, army, opposition, groups like ptm, judiciary, media...

It's like a civil war without violence. Pakistan really needs to change it's system of governance one day. It's too inefficient.
Because our leaders are weak. Too many puppets controlling various segments of our society. A messy web of puppet strings most originating from neighboring countries.