Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 29 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Apparently, with the inclusion of Gilgit-Baltistan (G-B) as its fifth province, Pakistan would close the Kashmir cause and accept the August 5, 2019 annexation of Kashmir with India

Can people confirm / deny this?
Well Pakistan was incredibly stupid for including GB with Kashmir even though it's not the same issue. GB gained it's own independence from a princely state which was neither under india or Pakistan. That newly formed state declared a union with Pakistan. Then came our idiot politicians and included them with Kashmir.

So for a fact GB is not Kashmir and Kashmir is not GB. Thus this provincial status can be given on the grounds of GBs independence from a princely state, on it's own.

Which is not linked to the disputed territory of Kashmir and neither can india have any justified claim over it for ur gained its independence on it's own from the princely state.

That being said GB was an actual state before and which included the wakhan corridor. The Brits gave that away to the Afghans they have no right to do so. Making the wakhan corridor a legitimate territory of GB.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
The fking bullshit is this? IMRAN AND HIS SHIA LOYALISTS WILL STILL DEFEND THE TEROR STATE AND WONT DO SHIT AGAINST THE TOP IRANI CU**, BAAP JO HAI UNKA. SHIA CLERICS HAVE SSU AND OTHER SECURITY FORCES PROTECTING THEM AND OUR CLERICS GET NOTHING? IMRAN JUST SHARED A POST ON FACEBOOK SAYING WE HAD PRIOR INFO AND HAD WARNED THE CLERICS, FOILED THE PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS.

At your service
1602549002253.png

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Stay respectful
I don't understand in what reference you quoted the video but surely enough dharna incentives out smart the accused biryani.
Why do you dodge my question. Do you or do you not support the likes of Nawaz and PPP that have looted and destroyed Pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
The fking bullshit is this? IMRAN AND HIS SHIA LOYALISTS WILL STILL DEFEND THE TEROR STATE AND WONT DO SHIT AGAINST THE TOP IRANI CU**, BAAP JO HAI UNKA. SHIA CLERICS HAVE SSU AND OTHER SECURITY FORCES PROTECTING THEM AND OUR CLERICS GET NOTHING? IMRAN JUST SHARED A POST ON FACEBOOK SAYING WE HAD PRIOR INFO AND HAD WARNED THE CLERICS, FOILED THE PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS.
Irans playing a dangerous game with pakistani shia. Cos when pakistani sunnis fully wake up to this then it's going to be pakistani shias who suffer any negative reactions. Then the shia will support Iran even harder because they'll view themselves as "victims" and start screaming "shia genocide" and this is probably what Iran wants.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Irans playing a dangerous game with pakistani shia. Cos when pakistani sunnis fully wake up to this then it's going to be pakistani shias who suffer any negative reactions. Then the shia will support Iran even harder because they'll view themselves as "victims" and start screaming "shia genocide" and this is probably what Iran wants.
The shias do not support iran, those times have gone. They were infiltrated when the recent spat with America happened and Pakistani authorities reported positively. They like the rest of the country have become very nationalistic. This can be expanded on to insure no one every gets between us again.

Also Iran forgets that its holding the baloch and sistani hostage. Pakistan can quickly declare support for them and play the same game with them as the Iranians did in FATA.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
The shias do not support iran, those times have gone. They were infiltrated when the recent spat with America happened and Pakistani authorities reported positively. They like the rest of the country have become very nationalistic. This can be expanded on to insure no one every gets between us again.

Also Iran forgets that its holding the baloch and sistani hostage. Pakistan can quickly declare support for them and play the same game with them as the Iranians did in FATA.
I'm going to have to disagree bro. The amount of times south-asian shias have opposed me when I point out the crimes of Iran is too high. I also got banned from another pakistani place when I was taking the mick out of Iran's shrine kissing practice in the midst of covid lol. Nationalism is flawed and very superficial, it's not enough to keep people in check and it will fail.

I don't think pakistan has the political will to do such an aggressive action against Iran in response to it's meddling.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I'm going to have to disagree bro. The amount of times south-asian shias have opposed me when I point out the crimes of Iran is too high. I also got banned from another pakistani place when I was taking the mick out of Iran's shrine kissing practice in the midst of covid lol. Nationalism is flawed and very superficial, it's not enough to keep people in check and it will fail.

I don't think pakistan has the political will to do such an aggressive action against Iran in response to it's meddling.
Tell em to gtfo of Pakistan and go to their beloved iran. Let's see how the farsiban treats these wannabes

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

There's full evidence available of Indi-Irani complicity in target killings and terrorist attacks on Pakistani civil /military alike.
You will never see Imran Khan and Zardari complaining about it.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee he continue getting personal. Do you see any reason why?
When you continue to bash someone you have to make yourself clear. Where are your loyalties? Are you bias? Are you bashing and defaming for the sake of it? Or are you following scripted propaganda.

These are things that everyone who thinks critically keeps in mind. These are things that are not personal and nor is it a personal attack when someone asks where your loyalties lie. If your going to continue bashing the current government of Pakistan then you must make a logical argument that proves and shows you have no bias.

Otherwise you are a political tool spreading propaganda, which seems like the case.