Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 6 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Sorry to say but neither do I nor all my extended family vote in any pakistani elections. We stopped around 2007ish.

Those that vote and bring in corrupt people are equally responsible for their crimes and looting. I dont know about you but I'm scared to face the lord and answer on why I took part in looting my nation and it's people. Thats why unless there is someone we trust completely and is an honest man, we shall not take part.

Hahahha & how will we know the person is honest & capable?? Bhae koi Divine Message tu nahi aye ga from Allah.

Hit & try method he ha na. Sorry to say but I am amused by your logic. How could I say PPP/PMLN is corrupt & not capable & how can you say same for IK or any body else until you try em out??

Hahahah, brother Allah nay tu nahi message bhejna na, this way is the way forward. Aise tu aap sari zindagi aise he raho gay. Until & unless you try someone how on earth can you say he is not honest or honest ??

Am amused really (:-)

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Hahahha & how will we know the person is honest & capable?? Bhae koi Divine Message tu nahi aye ga from Allah.

Hit & try method he ha na. Sorry to say but I am amused by your logic. How could I say PPP/PMLN is corrupt & not capable & how can you say same for IK or any body else until you try em out??

Hahahah, brother Allah nay tu nahi message bhejna na, this way is the way forward. Aise tu aap sari zindagi aise he raho gay. Until & unless you try someone how on earth can you say he is not honest or honest ??

Am amused really (:-)
By watching him during his first tenure
We've all see PPP, ANP, MQM and PMLN including PTI.

You cant go in blindfolded when it comes to 200 million people. You have to do your research and watch. You cant just try them like some sort of fragrance. Your vote will directly and indirectly effect the lives of millions for 5 years. Any of their curses will befall you too.

This isnt some experiment where you can simply start over. It destroys lives and people, your vote is responsible for that.

Last edited:

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
By watching him during his first tenure

Tu aap chahtay hain k koi
"corrupt/dishonest" ho tu @Caprxl ko ANSWERABLE hona paray Allah k agay & Gunnah hamaray sir pay & aap Bach jao. Using our shoulder to fire bullet (:-)

tenor.gif

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Tu aap chahtay hain k koi
"corrupt/dishonest" ho tu @Caprxl ko ANSWERABLE hona paray Allah k agay & Gunnah hamaray sir pay & aap Bach jao. Using our shoulder to fire bullet (:-)

View attachment 14948
Yes, pretty much. I dont want part in any of it because I've seen all of their performance and I dont want to answer for them later on.

I'll just wait and watch then vote when I see it right to do so. See many of us take it lightly and dont care what happens but it's far more sinister then picking which logo looks nice. Or who had the best songs during their rallies.

The lord hears the cries of the poorest of us and their curse is somthing that will destroy the most powerful. So I dont want any part until I think someone will protect them.

I'm not merely using your shoulder to fire upon. I've tapped it to get your attention and see the results infront of you. I just think you should follow the results of your vote. You have to see where that bullet lands after all.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Everything in pakistan is built without any rules or regulations. Even the smallest breath will bring it down. The sewage system is centuries old and nonexistent to say the least. What did you expect?
Tabdeeli :rolleyes:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
The people are equally responsible for this mess. They spend time in pakistan like it's some hotel and they arent responsibly for any of the mess. After they eat this nation alive a spaceship will come for them and take them back home.

As long as people dont treat this country as their home, nothing is going to change.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Tabdeeli is being strangled by men within his party. Its dying a slow and painful death and everyone is just watching it happen.

People dont understand how hard it is to light a light in the dark. Once this light dies out they will have to wait for decades more for someone to come along and light another.

Instead of shielding and protecting this light they are watching it die out

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes, pretty much. I dont want part in any of it because I've seen all of their performance and I dont want to answer for them later on.

I'll just wait and watch then vote when I see it right to do so. See many of us take it lightly and dont care what happens but it's far more sinister then picking which logo looks nice. Or who had the best songs during their rallies.

The lord hears the cries of the poorest of us and their curse is somthing that will destroy the most powerful. So I dont want any part until I think someone will protect them.

I'm not merely using your shoulder to fire upon. I've tapped it to get your attention and see the results infront of you. I just think you should follow the results of your vote. You have to see where that bullet lands after all.

& what will happen IF all of us follow your suit, am not cherry picking but asking with intent to learn. How will any one be elected by your logic? No one wants to face wrath of Almighty, so if we all follow your logic & would not caste a vote to even check a new Person/Party how will it work out? How some one will ever be elected?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Here's the catch. When it comes to Pakistan, I would always be cautious of involving any 3rd party. We've all see what has happened with aid.

Even during this pandemic, there was corruption and the wealthy somehow got money that was meant for the poor.

I trust my contact. I was also not the person who would trust some one in matters of deputizing charity matters, but i'm glad i found one, as they say when there's a will, Allah helps.
You have no idea, how many families and homes have been benefited thus far,... it amounts to thousands of direct house holds.
May Allah bless this man for his work.

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
& what will happen IF all of us follow your suit, am not cherry picking but asking with intent to learn. How will any one be elected by your logic? No one wants to face wrath of Almighty, so if we all follow your logic & would not caste a vote to even check a new Person/Party how will it work out? How some one will ever be elected?
I'm still learning about this so it's still a work in progress but from what I've wrapped my head around so far is that I'm hoping it gives rise to someone with the same ideals as you and me. Someone that is scared of the tax money he collects and for the well being of his people. someone that knows he will die one day and face his lord. To answer for all his deeds. Not someone that loots and loots not even thinking what they will do with all that money when they die like some animal.

My thought process is based on the philosophy of "like attracts like" so if people dont vote for them they will lose their vote banks and face backlash for their actions. Which will give rise to a new set of leaders, idealisticly at least.

Realistically I dont know, I'm as lost as you are but I'm hoping my actions have some sort of postive affect.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I trust my contact. I was also not the person who would trust some one in matters of deputizing charity matters, but i'm glad i found one, as they say when there's a will, Allah helps.
You have no idea, how many families and homes have been benefited thus far,... it amounts to thousands of direct house holds.
May Allah bless this man for his work.
That's wonderful to hear. Keep an eye on him though just to be on the safe side.

Also remember if you want to help someone try helping them in a way in which they wont need your help again. I hope that made sense?

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I'm still learning about this so it's still a work in progress but from what I've wrapped my head around so far is that I'm hoping it gives rise to someone with the same ideals as you and me. Someone that is scared of the tax money collects and for the well being of his people. someone that knows he will die one day and face his lord. To answer for all his deeds. Not someone that loots and loots not even thinking what they will do with all that money when they die like some animal.

My thought process is based on the philosophy of "like attracts like" so if people dont vote for them they will lose their vote banks and face backlash for their actions. Which will give rise to a new set of leaders, idealisticly at least.

Realistically I dont know, I'm as lost as you are but I'm hoping my actions have some sort of postive affect.

Alright, one concept I read somewhere I think on Facebook or somewhere else was that there should be another option added to the polls. Apart from all the candidates, another box should be "None of Above".

I think what you are saying, & what I have mentioned above is kind of pointing in the same direction. This way we will get rid of filth, they will know we do not trust any one of em.
This approch can pave the way for what you have shared is in your mind.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I am really offended by your accusation, in order to cover for the sham IK is. As to your comment about "Billions of poor in the world" they do not have a govt that uses the holy name of "Riyasat e Madina" to cheat people.

It is not just "this poor man" they are plenty of others, who have been struck by this calamity, but under this farce of tabdeeli, help is yet to come form GoP.

As to your offer, no thank you very much. He was my ex-employee, IA bay hukum e Rabbi, I will take care of him.

You are insulting the entire concept of Riyasate Madina and making nonsense demands and you are offended?
Someone who is struggling to emulate the above noble example is "bull shit" to you?

This is not the first calamity that came to Pakistan and certainly wont be the last. Government can only do what its resources allow. There is no magical lamp to rub and make problems disappear.

PTI didn't clog nullahs and wasn't the one to swindle 1 billion rupees given to the Sindh government by the world bank to clean garbage from nullahs. Tabdeeli will come when people realize that their destiny is in their own hands. When they will learn that by throwing garbage in the sewer lines they are hurting the entire population. When people will learn basic civic duties and learn to help each other.

Riasat e Madina wasnt a time period or a historical event. It was the transformation of a society that took many years. The entire criticism of IK struggle is a classic example of how we desis live by.....when someone is trying to achieve something and struggling we will pull his leg and go all out to discourage and dishearten the person to fail.

" but Not in the mood for unicorns and rainbows sprouting of thier rear ends. Dear brother your concept