Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 7 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Alright, one concept I read somewhere I think on Facebook or somewhere else was that there should be another option added to the polls. Apart from all the candidates, another box should be "None of Above".

I think what you are saying, & what I have mentioned above is kind of pointing in the same direction. This way we will get rid of filth, they will know we do not trust any one of em.
This approch can pave the way for what you have shared is in your mind.
I sure hope so man, we have suffered enough

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
. Tabdeeli will come when people realize that their destiny is in their own hands. When they will learn that by throwing garbage in the sewer lines they are hurting the entire population. When people will learn basic civic duties and learn to help each other.
I 100% with what you have said here

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
You are insulting the entire concept of Riyasate Madina and making nonsense demands and you are offended?
Someone who is struggling to emulate the above noble example is "bull shit" to you?

This is not the first calamity that came to Pakistan and certainly wont be the last. Government can only do what its resources allow. There is no magical lamp to rub and make problems disappear.

PTI didn't clog nullahs and wasn't the one to swindle 1 billion rupees given to the Sindh government by the world bank to clean garbage from nullahs. Tabdeeli will come when people realize that their destiny is in their own hands. When they will learn that by throwing garbage in the sewer lines they are hurting the entire population. When people will learn basic civic duties and learn to help each other.

Riasat e Madina wasnt a time period or a historical event. It was the transformation of a society that took many years. The entire criticism of IK struggle is a classic example of how we desis live by.....when someone is trying to achieve something and struggling we will pull his leg and go all out to discourage and dishearten the person to fail.

" but Not in the mood for unicorns and rainbows sprouting of thier rear ends. Dear brother your concept
The Tabdeeli we expected from IK was in the form of beating the gangster and mafias heads directly on the nose. The bureaucracy and The Court.

But seems he got admitted into the wrong system or maybe he was simply incapable and just a cricketer and nothing more, or a philanthropist.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I 100% with what you have said here

This & we all want best for our country. Things we all agree upon is that If IK wants to continue struggle for people of Pakistan, some way or other he will have to Stop making compromises & not be blackmailed even by his own team.

Again, let us give some time & see, 70 years vs 2. Let us be patient, point out unpopular/poor/wrong decisions taken by the Government, & time be the judge of final outcome.

The Tabdeeli we expected from IK was in the form of beating the gangster and mafias heads directly on the nose. The bureaucracy and The Court.

But seems he got admitted into the wrong system or maybe he was simply incapable and just a cricketer and nothing more, or a philanthropist.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
You are insulting the entire concept of Riyasate Madina and making nonsense demands and you are offended?
Someone who is struggling to emulate the above noble example is "bull shit" to you?

This is not the first calamity that came to Pakistan and certainly wont be the last. Government can only do what its resources allow. There is no magical lamp to rub and make problems disappear.

PTI didn't clog nullahs and wasn't the one to swindle 1 billion rupees given to the Sindh government by the world bank to clean garbage from nullahs. Tabdeeli will come when people realize that their destiny is in their own hands. When they will learn that by throwing garbage in the sewer lines they are hurting the entire population. When people will learn basic civic duties and learn to help each other.

Riasat e Madina wasnt a time period or a historical event. It was the transformation of a society that took many years. The entire criticism of IK struggle is a classic example of how we desis live by.....when someone is trying to achieve something and struggling we will pull his leg and go all out to discourage and dishearten the person to fail.

" but Not in the mood for unicorns and rainbows sprouting of thier rear ends. Dear brother your concept
Your comprehension skills are not my issue. I did not insult Riyast e Madina, but those who use it to hide behind it, yet deliver nothing! Now quote me where I insulted Riyasat e Madina.

Disgusting to see, that calling some one out for insulting Riyasat e Madina, evokes such childish responses from you.

The good part it, is that Allah wont let him run amok to insult and use the holy name for his silly ego trips.

This was PTI's promise LAST YEAR
MNA Ali Zaidi launches Clean Karachi drive, pledges to bring waste down to zero
04 Aug, 2019

What happened after this statement? Nothing! Just empty rhetoric, and here you are jumping up and down.

When you are out of touch with ground realities, these are the kind of childish rants one can expect. When there is no proper garbage collection system, sewerage cleaning systems, sewerage / storm water drains will fill up.

Yeah we know all about his struggles, appoint one incompetent buffoon after the other, and then claim that its the peoples fault.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
This & we all want best for our country. Things we all agree upon is that If IK wants to continue struggle for people of Pakistan, some way or other he will have to Stop making compromises & not be blackmailed even by his own team.

Again, let us give some time & see, 70 years vs 2. Let us be patient, point out unpopular/poor/wrong decisions taken by the Government, & time be the judge of final outcome.
This Covid situation and the open firauniat of Sindh hukomat in the form of ignoring federal policies and operating state within a state with regards to lockdown sitauation,
Must be enough of a Bubble buster for IK to get aggressive and stop being an Assembly pussy cat

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Your comprehension skills are not my issue. I did not insult Riyast e Madina, but those who use it to hide behind it, yet deliver nothing! Now quote me where I insulted Riyasat e Madina.

This was PTI's promise LAST YEAR
04 Aug, 2019

What happened after this statement? Nothing! Just empty rhetoric, and here you are jumping up and down.

When you are out of touch with ground realities, these are the kind of childish rants one can expect. When there is no proper garbage collection system, sewerage cleaning systems, sewerage / storm water drains will fill up.

Yeah we know all about his struggles, appoint one incompetent buffoon after the other, and then claim that its the peoples fault.
Reminds me of Erdogan,
Using Religion to get attraction of emotional people.

PMIK also got badly stuck due to his use of religion often. For example, When he said “Uhud ke baad loot mari”, Or in another 2 scenarios as well.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
This Covid situation and the open firauniat of Sindh hukomat in the form of ignoring federal policies and operating state within a state with regards to lockdown sitauation,
Must be enough of a Bubble buster for IK to get aggressive and stop being an Assembly pussy cat

Agreed, again while we are at it, let us just think the external pressure on Pakistan if IK goes full Kaboom against Judiciary & other goons. Will Pakistan be bale to handle the internal & external pressures at the same time? What if it has been decided to take the things slow, one at a time.

But saying it again, sooner or later, this step has to be taken sooner or late just as you rightly said. With every passing day, time left behind is tightening the grip not on IK but on State of Pakistan.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Reminds me of Erdogan,

PMIK also got badly stuck due to his use of religion often. For example, When he said “Uhud ke baad loot mari”, Or in another 2 scenarios as well.
1595109627600.png

1595110118400.png

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I have enough of discussion for one day on one topic. But enjoyed discussing. Will continue some other time .

A reminder to myself and everyone on this forum:

48CBC169-EA7C-46BA-96A0-4299F21F0822.jpeg

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Reminds me of Erdogan,

I will give it a pass, his choice of words were poor (& if not the case) & intention is only known by Almighty, as a matter of fact I do not even dare to say something on NS/AZ or anyone else religion/belief. Traitors I call em, & openly but rest is their & Lords matter if any one of em use HIS religion,prophet & book for their own agenda.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Why you running of man? At least tell us what happened after this empty statement?

04 Aug, 2019

Probably Sindh Government did not stood by him (:-) In fact MQM being in coalition is also asking Federal not giving funds to Mayor Karachi.

برباد گلستاں کرنے کو بس ایک ہی اُلّو کافی تھا
ہر شاخ پہ اُلّو بیٹھا ہے انجام گلستاں کیا ہو گا

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan