Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 8 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Probably Sindh Government did not stood by him (:-) In fact MQM being in coalition is also asking Federal not giving funds to Mayor Karachi.

برباد گلستاں کرنے کو بس ایک ہی اُلّو کافی تھا
ہر شاخ پہ اُلّو بیٹھا ہے انجام گلستاں کیا ہو گا
This was a federal initiative that evaporated into thin air.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
You are insulting the entire concept of Riyasate Madina and making nonsense demands and you are offended?
Someone who is struggling to emulate the above noble example is "bull shit" to you?

This is not the first calamity that came to Pakistan and certainly wont be the last. Government can only do what its resources allow. There is no magical lamp to rub and make problems disappear.

PTI didn't clog nullahs and wasn't the one to swindle 1 billion rupees given to the Sindh government by the world bank to clean garbage from nullahs. Tabdeeli will come when people realize that their destiny is in their own hands. When they will learn that by throwing garbage in the sewer lines they are hurting the entire population. When people will learn basic civic duties and learn to help each other.

Riasat e Madina wasnt a time period or a historical event. It was the transformation of a society that took many years. The entire criticism of IK struggle is a classic example of how we desis live by.....when someone is trying to achieve something and struggling we will pull his leg and go all out to discourage and dishearten the person to fail.

" but Not in the mood for unicorns and rainbows sprouting of thier rear ends. Dear brother your concept
i m huge pti supporter myself
but burying ur head in sand never helped anyone
as they say road to hell is paved with good intentions
u can never change anything when u start enjoying perks of power.
just coining words like madina ryasat maybe will fool an ignorant person who blindly follows him but not me
i have fair idea about whts going on
ik can never hold the complex tast given to him
if he was man enough he would have taken a stance come wht may no compromise but he capitulated on nawaz
he capitulated on nab
he is weak at heart
we need bold people who can burn it all if necessary
before criticizing anyone concepts one has to read his own beliefs

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
This was a federal initiative that evaporated into thin air.

For sure it did, talking is cheap. But with all things said/discussed here tonight, I will say it again, IK or any other even better than him will not be able able to correct what has taken decades to go bad. Actions do point where & what will be the final outcome, but by all means your emotions/anger is legit it does not mean IK has failed completely. Maybe to you he has failed, to me in some cases he has failed while delivered in other but just 2 Years will not cut it. My humble words, give it time & we will see he sways in which direction. Next Poll will be the best answer.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Oh ho! Dr Sahab will be really upset now. I'm out <)0(>

Hahahahhaah , well going personal & hitting someone on his Religion is cheap. Not a qualitative & moral way for argument on this forum especially. Only Almighty knows the intention & HE is the the one to judge on past actions & forgiving.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hahahahhaah , well going personal & hitting someone on his Religion is cheap. Not a qualitative & moral way for argument on this forum especially. Only Almighty knows the intention & HE is the the one to judge on past actions & forgiving.
Issue is when you carry your religion on your sleeve, and shove your tasbee in people face, then you are inviting people's criticism.

A lot of people use Tasbees, but not like him or Gandapur.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Issue is when you carry your religion on your sleeve, and shove your tasbee in people face, then you are inviting people's criticism.

A lot of people use Tasbees, but not like him or Gandapur.

Now when you say it this way, much better words, it can be debated :) ( not that I want to debate on this issue (:-) )

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
This & we all want best for our country. Things we all agree upon is that If IK wants to continue struggle for people of Pakistan, some way or other he will have to Stop making compromises & not be blackmailed even by his own team.

Again, let us give some time & see, 70 years vs 2. Let us be patient, point out unpopular/poor/wrong decisions taken by the Government, & time be the judge of final outcome.
Yes, he needs to show and project his strength

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
What are you agreeing with? That there is no garbage collection / swearge / flood water cleaning service?
Yes ok but the people are responsible for the type of leaders that type them. The people need to take responsibility of their own actions.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
It's not plastic bags or sewage thats the filth here, it's the people that give rise to these types of leaders. @Zeeman was trying to state that the people need to take responsibility for their actions and they have to stop waiting for some hero to come and help them.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
What are you agreeing with? That there is no garbage collection / swearge / flood water cleaning service?

It's not plastic bags or sewage thats the filth here, it's the people that give rise to these types of leaders. @Zeeman was trying to state that the people need to take responsibility for their actions and they have to stop waiting for some hero to come and help them.

If i may? What I think brothers mean is that Basically "it takes two to tango". Not clearing Government Provincial/Federal off their charges/duties but the part where nation is responsible & observe basic ethics is also needed to make things work. Not in this case but in every domain of life & daily activities, for instance Traffic Problems etc.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
If i may? What I think brothers mean is that Basically "it takes two to tango". Not clearing Government Provincial/Federal off their charges/duties but the part where nation is responsible & observe basic ethics is also needed to make things work. Not in this case but in every domain of life & daily activities, for instance Traffic Problems etc.
Thanks for clarify that