Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive! | Page 9 | World Defense

Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
During the current iteration of the Shaheen exercises with the PLAAF, PAF pilots have been reported to be gaining familiarity with the J-16.

@Khafee Sahib, what would be time frame of signing the Su-35 deal with the Russians, according to your source?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
During the current iteration of the Shaheen exercises with the PLAAF, PAF pilots have been reported to be gaining familiarity with the J-16.

@Khafee Sahib, what would be time frame of signing the Su-35 deal with the Russians, according to your source?
PAF just got approval to negotiate a deal from GoP. A lot of parameters need to be covered, as well as back door consultations with PLAAF / GoC. SO this could take some time. I dont think they will sign MOU's, or there will be public confirmation of a contract, till the birds actually start landing in Pak, or China.

China i.e. till the fleet is complete. These are just a few options being explored.

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
PAF just got approval to negotiate a deal from GoP. A lot of parameters need to be covered, as well as back door consultations with PLAAF / GoC. SO this could take some time. I dont think they will sign MOU's, or there will be public confirmation of a contract, till the birds actually start landing in Pak, or China.

China i.e. till the fleet is complete. These are just a few options being explored.
sir i think su's will come after 5 to years

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
i think i should not comment on that topic cuz i dnt have any idea about it

I think you shouldn't hesitate from asking the questions. Don't ever shy away from asking, at max you will be corrected but you will learn.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
i think i should not comment on that topic cuz i dnt have any idea about it
Note the following:

I think you shouldn't hesitate from asking the questions. Don't ever shy away from asking, at max you will be corrected but you will learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.