Syrian Revolution News & Discussions | Page 8 | World Defense

Syrian Revolution News & Discussions

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Syria - FSA Division 13 hit a moving BMP with a TOW crew survive and leave the scene

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Syria - FSA Division 13 hit a moving BMP with a TOW crew survive and leave the scene

hahahahahahahahahahahaha D:-D

Damn look at them how they are fleeing like small rats |0|

I wonder how their enemy allowed them to go alive ?

the ones who they were filming/firing the TOW supposed to shoot them directly once they left the Vehicle.“¡¡“

However ,they did well .

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
hahahahahahahahahahahaha D:-D

Damn look at them how they are fleeing like small rats |0|

I wonder how their enemy allowed them to go alive ?

the ones who they were filming/firing the TOW supposed to shoot them directly once they left the Vehicle.“¡¡“

However ,they did well .

They won't go away. They will be run after and captured.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
@T-123456

Opposition on ground can do the job. They need no fly zone. I disagree with your visions. most groips that liberated Idlib and what not are 'AQ' or Islamist. People that came to sacrifice their lives and form Islamic state in Syria will get what they want. It's as simple as that, if any governments disagree with that too bad. All these rebels didn't come from around world to hand you syrua on platter to put a pathetic government similiar to ones existing in Arab world today. They came to make change for all Muslims. No such thing as FSA taking over, they better share power or they will be only ones to dissappear. And any other regimes that intervene will enter trashbin of history.
Read what you wrote and think again,in which country the ''Islamic state'' ruling works or ever worked?
So you want AQ to rule Syria,how long you think is that going to work?
With AQ in power,there will be no Syria left,it will be another Somalia or Afghanistan and i dont think Jordan,GCC and Turkiye would just sit by and let that happen.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Let's hope it happens soon. We are sick already and people are dying every minute in Syria. The international community is a big jock and the way UN functions is disgusting. How come the power of veto can be a stumbling block in saving lives. This hypocrisy right there my friend. The UN resolution must be based on justice and not be influenced by interests.
Do we ever hear anything about the 200k dead in Syria or the millions of refugees in various neighbouring countries?
Its all about Iraq,the Kurds and now Yemen.
The UN is the biggest joke of all,they should change it to a democratic system to give it a meaning.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Do we ever hear anything about the 200k dead in Syria or the millions of refugees in various neighbouring countries?
The UN is the biggest joke of all,they should change it to a democratic system to give it a meaning.

That is what I'm saying. We need to take it our hands and not wait for the UN. It has been 4 years of Assad, Iran and Hizbo-Alshaytan killing machine. We should stop that from happening. I mean we have the means to do it why not?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Read what you wrote and think again,in which country the ''Islamic state'' ruling works or ever worked?
So you want AQ to rule Syria,how long you think is that going to work?
With AQ in power,there will be no Syria left,it will be another Somalia or Afghanistan and i dont think Jordan,GCC and Turkiye would just sit by and let that happen.

You're making assumptions. The last thing I want is going back to routine status quo. Where we have corrupt dictators in power who only take action to secure their throne. And where oppression continues. And inconpetency prevails. For the Arab world, we need a radical change. I'd much rather have Islamic armed movements regulate affairs in Arab world than going back to the same crap. If arab states intervene in such an event then it's time for the rest of regimes to fall. Any Arab individual who was born Muslim and goes to such extents to defend their leaders or regimes over the well being of every other Muslim is comnitiing a grave sin. It's haram, remember our duty as people is to strive for justice and uphold God's values. Even if it means paying a price for another Muslim. If that wasn't the case , I wouldn't be here telling you this. I could just ignore Syrian situation or central African or elsewhere and focus on Palestinian diplomatic efforts. What we need is a generation that has genuine concern over what's the moral and political situation in ME. Our lives need to start having value and start to actually matter. Enough of these regimes who can't provide for us security and allow Americans to drop white phosphorus on children in Iraq or allowing Israelis to do same in Gaza. For Muslim adult males, our lives have little value. The moment we began trying to secure well-being of our peoples we get attacked from forieng powers, from our governments and our people. Why our civilians are this why, i don't know its tragic. Many Muslim adult males in Syria, and during Afghanistan and during Iraq war made an effort to safricirfe their lives to spark change. And look how we honor their legacy, we reject the second wave who seeks change. This means we aren't a God fearing people. And the fact that Muslim adult males continue to offer their lives for no price that we pay besides ecnouragin us to follow Islam and provide a better, secure future for our peoples is enough for me to reject any calls from worldy lloving wealthy regimes in the region who want to bring situation back under their influence. You know this means they are not concerned and that they reject justice and Islam. You what that means for us? That means its Wajib Fard to fight them. Required for every Muslim adult male that's capable. The attitude in Muslim world needs to change, for the love of God don't bring us back to the same situation where there is massive moral corruption and we are humiliated and oppressed by our enemies.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
its 500,000 not 200.
they have been repeating the number 200k for 2 years now. they are not saying the real number to avoid the embarrassment.
just google any old report and you will find the number 200k dosnt change.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
That is what I'm saying. We need to take it our hands and not wait for the UN. It has been 4 years of Assad, Iran and Hizbo-Alshaytan killing machine. We should stop that from happening. I mean we have the means to do it why not?
Yes,why not?
Its time you take some action,you need to change the vieuw of the Arab world in the world.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
The attitude in Muslim world needs to change, for the love of God don't bring us back to the same situation where there is massive moral corruption and we are humiliated and oppressed by our enemies.
It is all up to you.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
It is all up to you.

Agree, the Arab people need to change. When our people abandon religion we go backwards. Trust me on this, for us it's not possible to prosper if we embrace secularism because our people are arrogant, lazy and so on. Maybe this is why God brought Muhammad to deal with Arabs directly. And actually he stated at end of times Islam will be again as it was on the beginning. Meaning it will establish itself amongst Arabs in a new way. Until they change,nothing will.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Can someone explain to me why nothing is being done about the 6-10k Iranian troops in Damascus? Where is the Arab world? Can someone explain why Jordan which borders rebels near Damascus is not arming rebels in daraa with anything significant and therefore they haven't made any serious gains? Can someone explain why the Arab world refuses to arm opposition and only supports hand picked of 500 FSA men? Is it because US warned you not to? If that was case you should've stated it in public. Reality is Arab world just like Iran and west want Assad regime to remain or at least want this war prolonged another 5 years. Which means our Arab leaders don't fear God, everyday women are getting raped and civilians killed. But because of Arab leaders who rather secure their regime than support these suffering people nothing is being done. Only Saudi clerics and citizens are sending money. The only state which actually armed opposition is Qatar. And I also believe Qatar stopped.

In the end, every single Arab knows it's us citizens who will bear punishment for every child killed and every woman raped. Because we did not make any demands to our leaders. And if we did, and those leaders rejected then we should find ways to arm opposition. If we remain this way then groups like ISIS will gain traction in other Arab nations and possibly begin offensive in Jordan. The decision makers in arab world are cruel and careless. What's even funnier is they don't realize what they're creating. Don't be surprised if ISIS launches a campaign this summer in Arab nations including Jordan. Because of your utter carelessness to peoples situation.