Syrian Revolution News & Discussions | Page 9 | World Defense

Syrian Revolution News & Discussions

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Once again Nusra Front launches offensive on Qarmeed camp. These are the guys that members here want killed after Syria is liberated. As if the other rebels aren't Islamist. 98% are. Also rebels attacking Ariha, regime forces withdrawing.

Rebels will attack remaining regime bases behind Aleppo , ISIS can help in that if they cooperate. ISIS and other rebels are both targeting Hama, ISIS from south and rebels from north. A multi prolonged effort can mean Hama will be taken by rebels within a month possibly. As long as they don't fight each other afterwards. If they take Hama , they can go towards Homs. And that's it, rebels will surround Damascus from three sides, the rebels in daraa, ISIS in south, rebels from east. Then Iran or Russia will have to intervene with ground forces. Or it is rebel victory.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
@Scorpion @Gasoline @Rakan.SA

Some very popular shiekh is claiming that there will be intervention in Syria in coming days. Not sure by who. But he says the few coming days expect a huge surprise in Syria. Do you think this means intervention or...?

If intervention, do you mind if they topple Jordanian monarchy afterwards? (:-)

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Some very popular shiekh is claiming that there will be intervention in Syria in coming days. Not sure by who. But he says the few coming days expect a huge surprise in Syria. Do you think this means intervention or...?

Who is the Sheikh? There will an intervention for sure but when? don't know really.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Who is the Sheikh? There will an intervention for sure but when? don't know really.

Salman bin Fahd auwda or something like that. The legions of Sham فليق الشام , a rebel group says there will be news that will excite the pious people of world regarding Syria in coming hours.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Salman bin Fahd auwda or something like that. The legions of Sham فليق الشام , a rebel group says there will be news that will excite the pious people of world regarding Syria in coming hours.

I hope so. Such thing can't be disclosed it will come like a surprise.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I hope so. Such thing can't be disclosed it will come like a surprise.

It will change region as we know it,Israel won't be happy that two islamists(Erdogan, Salman) work together to defeat Assad regime.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

We're waiting for the surprise ≈ç∂ß

:D

The past 2 days , high military officials held a meeting to finalize the joint Arabic military force and they said the forces may take 4 months to be ready.I think this is related to his saying .

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
It will change region as we know it,Israel won't be happy that two islamists(Erdogan, Salman) work together to defeat Assad regime.

Iran won't like it either. Erdogan just signed a $30 billion deal with Iran and i don't think he would sacrifices that. A military intervention in Syria will not go beyond an air campaign. I don't think Turkey will get involved in the operation however, it might allow its military airport to be used.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Iran won't like it either. Erdogan just signed a $30 billion deal with Iran and i don't think he would sacrifices that. A military intervention in Syria will not go beyond an air campaign. I don't think Turkey will get involved in the operation however, it might allow its military airport to be used.

Of course there is no need for ground troops. The rebels are more accustomed to urban warfare and more familiar with country. They just need air strikes to damage regime. Air campaign is more than enough. There shouldn't be troops on ground.otherwise they might end up fighting.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
@Gasoline

If it does happen , Iranians reactions will be priceless. I seriously might die laughing, it will be comedy day. Thank god I'm almost done with studies so I can pay atttention, lol. Already the reaction on his Facebook page is hilarious. :xD:

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Gasoline

If it does happen , Iranians reactions will be priceless. I seriously might die laughing, it will be comedy day. Thank god I'm almost done with studies so I can pay atttention, lol. Already the reaction on his Facebook page is hilarious. :xD:

You won't be able to count their statements since the operation in Yemen started. From political leaders, religious to military ones more than one hundred statements so far. :xD:

Our air force intercepted two of their airplane two days ago. They almost got heart attack.:xD:

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
You never know what Erdogan is up to.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
You never know what Erdogan is up to.

Yes, his foreign policy and diplomatic approaches keep on changing. He got me confused.*-*

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
In term of economy, Saudi Arabia and Qatar can extend gas pipelines all they way to Turkey through Syria and that might shift Turkey away from Iran. That is the strategy Turkey should push for. Don't you think.

The only way for peaceful ME is to put the mullah and his expansion plan in his place.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Yes, his foreign policy and diplomatic approaches keep on changing. He got me confused.*-*
He is the biggest idiot alive,he goes where the money is.
He and his goons are in for a hanging,i hope for him that he doesn lose the elections.