2,409 25 0
donald trump GIF

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
He's not quite all there! Not a very good dancer as well! Very, very sad for the whole world!

Last edited:

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
So who's winning, lets forget about the exit polls for the moment.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
No one. There will be no winners, it's a matter of how bad you lose. ha ha ha

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
So who's winning, lets forget about the exit polls for the moment.
there really isn't any clear winner as of it, but from what I been following Trump is probably going to win a 2nd term election, due what the radical leftist having been doing across the country. in fact, there has been lots of liberals who converted from liberalism to conservatism after the riots because they didn't feel safe.
IMO, Trump may have a lot of bad rep towards his leadership and some policies sure, but he is the lesser of two evils. Biden promised to "fix" a lot of these controversial issues lately, but here is the common question I ask anyone, why is it under Trump's Administration is racism the problem? why wasn't it under Obama's? why is it under Trump's leadership, Police forces need reforming, and not when under Obama's? (Obama backed the Ferguson/St. Louis County Police) during the 2014 unrest... why? because Biden probably won't fix a lot of these hot button issues either.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
there really isn't any clear winner as of it, but from what I been following Trump is probably going to win a 2nd term election, due what the radical leftist having been doing across the country. in fact, there has been lots of liberals who converted from liberalism to conservatism after the riots because they didn't feel safe.
IMO, Trump may have a lot of bad rep towards his leadership and some policies sure, but he is the lesser of two evils. Biden promised to "fix" a lot of these controversial issues lately, but here is the common question I ask anyone, why is it under Trump's Administration is racism the problem? why wasn't it under Obama's? why is it under Trump's leadership, Police forces need reforming, and not when under Obama's? (Obama backed the Ferguson/St. Louis County Police) during the 2014 unrest... why? because Biden probably won't fix a lot of these hot button issues either.
If "He" is the "lesser of two evils", as you say, why is it that racism is such a hot button issue today world-wide much more than in the past under "His" administration? IMO anyway you look at it, "He" will not win this election in November, and will be relegated to a "foot-note in history"

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
If "He" is the "lesser of two evils", as you say, why is it that racism is such a hot button issue today world-wide much more than in the past under "His" administration? IMO anyway you look at it, "He" will not win this election in November, and will be relegated to a "foot-note in history"
You're kidding right? I hope I am just explaining this for the hell of it, "the press" they blow everything up that happens during this administration, they rile the people up, they sensationalize (they do that anyway, it's just at a new level with this President they hate), then add on top of it everyday the colleges have been creating leftist loons, we had these problems before, they have just been magnified and made bigger along with local politicians just letting it go. As far as him being a foot note in history, maybe he will be like Canada.. Ha ha ha

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
You're kidding right? I hope I am just explaining this for the hell of it, "the press" they blow everything up that happens during this administration, they rile the people up, they sensationalize (they do that anyway, it's just at a new level with this President they hate), then add on top of it everyday the colleges have been creating leftist loons, we had these problems before, they have just been magnified and made bigger along with local politicians just letting it go. As far as him being a foot note in history, maybe he will be like Canada.. Ha ha ha
The American people wish "He" would be more like several of his allied leaders. More like Canada? You bet!:);)

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
This guy uses a teleprompter to answer questions in a virtual event

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Chicago's Police Union did a 180 and completely endorses Trump's re-election campaign

Chicago Police Union, also gives Pat O'Brien a $58K donation to help his campaign against Cook County States Attorney Kim Foxx (guess they had enough with the arrest and release bs)

even though Superintended of Police, David Brown did not attend, an announcement on Operation Legend was made: 500 people have been arrested, 124 are facing federal felonies and CPD received a $9 Million Grant creating 75 more police positions + $3.5 Million going towards technical assistance for anti-crime initiatives

so I guess, us Chicagoans are actually loving the law & order coming into town now. Trump and Republicans may have flaws in a lot of categories, but our current head honchos don't care

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Trump might be unpopular in some of the larger states but remember its not the popular vote that counts, in the end what matters is the electoral college.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
It's a funny election , both sides in culture war but both sides are composed of culture-less people. Who will win will depend on who is more active in voting and how voting is conducted. Trump still has good part of white vote but Biden has more African American vote this time around.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA