War against ISIS | Page 11 | World Defense

War against ISIS

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
I hope that they are going to be punished soon. War is already on its way, and I think this ISIS just speeds it even faster. It makes countries far more complicated, shakes them and threaten them. Why not all countries or at least most unite to put them down? They have to be put down asap! Maybe another powerful country is backing them up.

Kamarsun1

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
USA
ISIS video claims burning Jordanian pilot alive

3a784543-92dd-49fc-8322-778d116cd41d_16x9_600x338.jpg

A new video released by ISIS on Tuesday claimed to show the burning alive of First Lt. Moaz al-Kasasbeh, a Jordanian air force pilot.

Staff Writer, Al Arabiya News
Tuesday, 3 February 2015
The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) on Tuesday published video images allegedly showing the burning alive of Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh, who was captured by the militant group in December after his fighter F-16jet crashed.

The Jordanian government confirmed ISIS had killed the captive pilot and said this had happened on Jan. 3, state television reported.

In a televised statement, Jordan’s armed forces vowed to avenge the killing of the pilot. “The blood of the martyr will not have been shed in vain and... vengeance will be proportional to this catastrophe that has struck all Jordanians,” said army spokesman General Mamduh al-Amiri.

Meanwhile, Jordan’s King Abdullah cut a visit to Washington following the news of the pilot's killing.

“His Majesty the King, the supreme commander of the armed forces, has cut his visit to the United States after the news of
the martyrdom of the hero pilot,” state television said.

The White House has said the U.S. intelligence community was working to authenticate the video and it condemned the militant group.

President Barack Obama said that if the video purporting to show the burning alive of a Jordanian pilot is authenticated, it just shows the organization's “barbarity.”

“Should in fact this video be authentic, it's just one more indication of the viciousness (and) barbarity of this organization,” Obama said, adding it would “redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of the global coalition to make sure” the ISIS group is “ultimately defeated.”

Earlier, the White House issued a statement saying: “The United States strongly condemns ISIL’s actions and we call for the immediate release of all those held captive by ISIL.”

“We stand in solidarity with the Government of Jordan and the Jordanian people,” White House spokeswoman Bernadette Meeha said.

ISIS had demanded the Jordanian government release Sajida al-Rishawi, a prisoner on death row for terror-related crimes, as part of a swap deal for the release of Kasasbeh. But Amman insisted on proof that the pilot was alive before any exchange.

@BLACKEAGLE @Ahmed JO

My condolences guys. May his brave soul rest in peace
It's sad what is going on no doubt about that, and I just hope the people can find a way to solve this problem. Who is at the bottom of this madness we will probably never know.

karmaskeeper

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I don't know what to think about all this mess. I was watching videos last night on 911. I watched people touring the wtc in it's glory days. Then the day it all ended very sad indeed. The innocent slaughter in the name of whoever they worship.

karmaskeeper

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Muslim people just plain scare me. I'm sorry I shouldn't stereotype, but they had this one guy who is a muslim they interviewed him cause he is famous for doing shows etc... He has been in america since he was a child. He speaks very good english not broken. He said he felt a sense of pride at 911. HELLO!!!!!!!!! that sent chills down my spine. That's all we need in this country.

Gabriel

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, I missed a few days of roaming around the forums and this is actually a bit surprising. I thought the Jordanian government already agreed on the release of the female suicide bomber in exchange for pilot? What ever happened to that?

There are reports that he had already been killed, so that's why they did not respond. This is just a suggestion as perhaps they had not expected a negotiated trade. Jordanian intelligence suggests that he had been killed a month ago when they could not offer proof he was still alive. Those that have seen the video say it was edited and high quality leading to the conclusion it was filmed a while ago.

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
Nah I don't think so.
I don't like religions at all, but anyway, not all the muslims support that madness called the jihad, so I don't think is a fair thing to say that. And I don't think they are strong enought to call themselves a empire. In my opinion they are fucking terrorist, and that's all xS

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
Muslim people just plain scare me. I'm sorry I shouldn't stereotype, but they had this one guy who is a muslim they interviewed him cause he is famous for doing shows etc... He has been in america since he was a child. He speaks very good english not broken. He said he felt a sense of pride at 911. HELLO!!!!!!!!! that sent chills down my spine. That's all we need in this country.

Here is the thing... there is a distinction that people are forgetting about.

Just as the Christian faith in divided into several denominations... so is the Muslim faith which for some reason is an unrecognized Christian faith.

You have Muslim, the Nation of Islam, and Islamist Extremist. The Muslims are not the ones you have to worry about... its is the other two. The man in the interview was most likely identified as a Muslim and is of the Muslim faith, but he was either of the Nation of Islam or an Islamist Extremist. The IE's are the worse. Muslims themselves are pretty much against what the other two are doing and the terrorism that is going on. It is the NI's and IE's that are the terrorist.

karmaskeeper

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Yes, you are right about that. Because I was brought up baptist southern at that. So I can see where all are unjustly judges for a few bad apples. Thanks for the post it really helped me understand the differences.

karmaskeeper

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Yes they think the pilot had been killed maybe weeks before the video was released. Jordan executed the prisoners they were holding. Well good for them stand up to these brainwashed nuts.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Great news at last.

ISIS experiencing shortage of suicide bombers after dozens desert or defect | Daily Mail Online

The Islamic State is experiencing a shortage of suicide bombers after dozens of fighters deserted the terror group or defected to rival militias.

Reports from inside the ISIS-stronghold of Raqqa claim that a rebellion among a 'martyrs battalion' is a severe blow to the ISIS leadership who recruit foreign fighters for their suicide operations.

According to the respected anti-ISIS activists, Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently, ISIS has seen dozens of militants earmarked for suicide operations flee the battlefield or defect to other groups.

The news comes after ISIS was forced to admit defeat in the key battle for the northern Syrian town of Kobane, where it deployed many suicide bombers in what turned out to be a lost cause.

Recent Coalition air strikes have also decimated ISIS's leadership leaving its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi short of experienced commanders.

A source from inside Raqqa, the capital of the Islamic State in Syria, told Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently that ISIS has set up road blocks and imposed strict security checks to stop suicide bombers abandoning their missions.

RIBSS's Abu Mohammed said: 'There is great tension in Raqqa city, where IS group suffered many defections in the past few days, a source from within IS has confirmed that most of defections are from suicide bombers, where these defections are considered a painful blow to the group.'

He claims anyone caught deserting their position faces summary execution. He said the constant aerial bombardment and fierce fighting in Kobane, the border town on the Turkish border, has caused many foreign fighters and members of the suicide units to desert.

ISIS leaders select foreign jihadists for suicide missions because they usually arrive in Syria with little or no battlefield experience and so have no military value.

According to one ISIS insider who fled the group, special training camps have been set up inside Syria which filter out foreigners with no military experience and prepare them for suicide operations.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
This is good news. What will they do though? I can't see them backing down gracefully at all and wonder if new recruits will basically be forced to blow themselves up.

Radix24

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Philippines
Let such evil force perish. I also hope no force more evil will replace them. I want no news of murder and terrorism from them any longer. They threatened the world, now the world is fighting back.