China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 20 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
PAF and PN has made enough wishes of mine come true, that now I can safely retire from being a military enthusiast. However, if wishes are still being entertained, would love to see the "stealthy J-10" in PAF livery. That would be a step up beyond India's Rafale.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
6UxZ-fynshev4676870.jpg

A fun J-10D fan art concept.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
PAF and PN has made enough wishes of mine come true, that now I can safely retire from being a military enthusiast. However, if wishes are still being entertained, would love to see the "stealthy J-10" in PAF livery. That would be a step up beyond India's Rafale.
Annnnd there he goes lol
There is no retirement for an enthusiast ~^~

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Its special and different to what the Chinese are flying. It's also been said that it's more advanced then what the Chinese are flying
That's what I got from @Khafee's posts over the months
We know bro, it has some special set of specifications, question i askeed for valuable members abput there opnion on these possible specifications

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
Secret capabilities help you win wars, why would PAF disclose them in public?

We know bro, it has some special set of specifications, question i askeed for valuable members abput there opnion on these possible specifications

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Dear Members
Any Guess about J10P specifications
?
You are asking for specifications and no one other than this forum believes it even exists.so first let proof come after that we can assume or take a guess about specifications

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
My guess would be:

Most Likely - A J-10C with some minor customizations (like IFF, ejection seats) but mostly similar to the PLAAF J-10C. Think of it like J-7G and F-7PG but no radar switch and no sidewinder switch.

My hope (but unlikely to happen) is a semi-stealthy J-10D type.