China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 19 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

MIRauf

Reactions
242 8 0
Country
USA
Nope, J-10C is better then J-10CE which is what I got from the above statement from @MIRauf

Apologies if my statement came outthat way, I do not know if J-10P >= J-10C / J-10CE, I just think that export model is J-10CE, is it better then J-10C in PLAAF ? i do not know, same for if it is lesser then it.

Like the rest, I am waiting anxiously to find out myself.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Apologies if my statement came outthat way, I do not know if J-10P >= J-10C / J-10CE, I just think that export model is J-10CE, is it better then J-10C in PLAAF ? i do not know, same for if it is lesser then it.

Like the rest, I am waiting anxiously to find out myself.
No, we are all just assuming so who knows man. No need to apologize

Tunamelt

Reactions
437 7 0
Country
Pakistan
What was that?
What else did you foresee oh great one? PM me

4 squadrons half and half (j-15 and J-10CE) I have said this multiple times on PDF and I had plotted 4 option from extreme to Posibilitaies.

If infact J-15 and J-10 are sitting in Masroor than everything is coming according to my plotting Watch-out big change coming for Bohlari and One north air base which I-am still on the edge but PAF will truly be building Air superiority capabilaties.

PA will be concentrating on rapid deployments of troops and The tip of the sword PAF will now be forged in the hottest of fire.

Many tactics are coming to use and ZDK will now show thier worth.

PAF is going 400 plus Fighter with 250+ BVR Combatants, Besides there will now be a dedicated Offensive squadron's Mainly consisting of F-16's.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
4 squadrons half and half (j-15 and J-10CE) I have said this multiple times on PDF and I had plotted 4 option from extreme to Posibilitaies.

If infact J-15 and J-10 are sitting in Masroor than everything is coming according to my plotting Watch-out big change coming for Bohlari and One north air base which I-am still on the edge but PAF will truly be building Air superiority capabilaties.

PA will be concentrating on rapid deployments of troops and The tip of the sword PAF will now be forged in the hottest of fire.

Many tactics are coming to use and ZDK will now show thier worth.

PAF is going 400 plus Fighter with 250+ BVR Combatants, Besides there will now be a dedicated Offensive squadron's Mainly consisting of F-16's.
why do u think that J10 will station at masroor?