China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 17 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Another one image for J-10 NGView attachment 14886

nice concept, am no Aeronautical Engineer, but as far as I have learned, 2 things would increase RCS of such a J 10;

1. Frontal intake
  2. Canards
But if such design is selected for a Stealthy version, am sure total RCS would be still very low, so much so that above 2 characteristics would not add much to maximum RCS value that would have been in aircraft design scope.

Just a thought I had in my mind after seeing this PS image, would love it if any brother who know this stuff would like to add on this topic,?

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't take my religion lightly. Muslims do not do that, hypocrites do.

Muslims also do not use christian symbols. Muslims are careful particularly of symbols Christians use that support their shirk.

Know what you are saying or don't say it. And learn how to respect others, will come in handy for your future.

it is not matter of taking things lightly.
being Muslim "understanding Islam" (has great interpretation hidden in it and can't be achieved without learning and learning is always from a Master) is the thing that bring one to the core of it and not by claiming on certain rules set by Islam.

and respect others? where did i not? and what if i say you call me hypocrite indirectly?

please do not question my ethics, i know what i am at and i know what i am saying. it is only self claiming to be something which i do not have because at this age if i claim so then what am i a dumb?

it is very easy to teach things but when it comes to self learning we do not get rid of our rigid rules and do not accept to sit at the two feet of the Master because learning does not come from reading books, they teach delusions.

so my dear friend, i hope you will try to understand what i tried to tell,

we have different level of understanding which we must respect and i respect that, most importantly when we do not know each other.
thank you.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Crossing fingers is to christianity as is the tie----. Both have nothing to do with christianity---or christian symbols.

Thank you.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
Oh it's a mixture of Horus and normal Mirages? i guess we are going to cannibalize the normal one's and use Horus, maybe that's why the C130's are coming in i.e. to bring the cannibalized one's

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Oh it's a mixture of Horus and normal Mirages? i guess we are going to cannibalize the normal one's and use Horus, maybe that's why the C130's are coming in i.e. to bring the cannibalized one's
Let the delivers finish, then I will release details.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
I struggled witj J10 acquisition uptil last few weeks. In my mind it would cannibalise JF17. From a weapons system/EW stand point JF17 blk3 is supposed to be at par with J10c. What J10 offers is better payload & range. So here is what I see them adding value to.

In Air superiority, I see it quarterbacking JF17s i-e 1 J10 directing 2-3 JF17 against Rafales (if rafales deployed in rajistisan area). Net centric situational awareness and data sharing coupled with 8xPL15 loadout :)

They also can be used in deep interdiction strikes entering from the same Thar/Rajistan area to strike second tier targets or destroy Indian armor before it can impact us.

*** disclaimer. I have no experience with an aerial strategy or tactics. Just my thoughts as an enthusiast.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
1595456115824.png

Just for reference purposes :)