China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 39 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

MominKhan

Reactions
210 15 0
Country
Pakistan
Agree but Biden wants withdrawal end of year not at May. I don't know what he wants from there?
Biden has no good solutions to the problems. His “moon shot” or Hail Mary pass will obviously not work. He will be in the same situation he is in 3 months from now. When they do cut and run, China will rub it in by showing their hand with large military support for Pakistan.

US has lost Central Asia and is about to lose Indian Ocean. Pacific Ocean is going to feel pretty lonely.

Last edited:

Humanity Powers

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Canada
Kindly stick to the heading topic,
"" China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan""
I have analyzed that some members in this forum strictly want that , China should not give any advanced jet fighters, UAV, and all advanced arms to Pakistan. To prove their opinion , they are writing in this forum different"gamma and beta stories"".
This Forum must stop those black sheeps.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
The Gordian knot has been the withdrawal from Afghanistan. A lot of the timing depends on that.
Withdrawal or no withdrawal, Pakistani Armed Forces are inducting assets/ strengthening kinks in the Armour, as we speak.

Humanity Powers

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Canada
I like the passion of mutual respect and care for members in this forum which is rare in other forums.
Being a patriotic overseas Pakistani, I am eager to know, when and how many jet fighters (J-20,J-10 etc etc) is Pakistan PAF getting in near future in 2021-22

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I like the passion of mutual respect and care for members in this forum which is rare in other forums.
Being a patriotic overseas Pakistani, I am eager to know, when and how many jet fighters (J-20,J-10 etc etc) is Pakistan PAF getting in near future in 2021-22
Malik Sahab, sub batadoon? |0|