China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 60 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
@Mastankhan any new jet procurement other than J10 & 5th Gen In pipeline?

Hi,

For the last many years---I have removed myself from seeking any newer information about pakistan's weapons procurement---.

Major weapons purchases take a long time---and there are no internet links to prove what is happening to the sinodef internet Link happy posters.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

For the last many years---I have removed myself from seeking any newer information about pakistan's weapons procurement---.

Major weapons purchases take a long time---and there are no internet links to prove what is happening to the sinodef internet Link happy posters.

Here's the fresh commentary about J10 design from your favorite Italian channel!
His idea is that most of the time J10 was in process of design improvement.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
FB_IMG_1645363771019.jpg
FB_IMG_1645363802103.jpg

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
92 news reported induction ceremony next month with two fighters types induction... @Khafee any chance of revealing any newer ones apart from j-10c
It could very well be the JF17 Blk3. The other types are being withheld for a very serious reason.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Congrats to all.
A great milestone has been achieved for PAF.

The engine is the Chinese Taiheng powerplant WS-10B. This is almost unanimous as per Chinese online forum members. So, the rumor spread by @messiach, that the engine was of Russian origin, turned out to be false.

WS-10B not only offers a better TWR, in fact, it also has a better safety record in comparison to the Russian AL-31FN and AL-31FN3 powerplants.
Brother, maybe it will happen, maybe not, but ideally they want Russian engines.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,

Most of us who go on a limb and talk about the changes and what is coming---it is not easy for us to do that---.

We are ridiculed---made fun of---insulted and humiliated by the " show me the link sino def mafia---.
and then when it is ultimately revealed, they come up with dumb as shit excuses, to save their credibility, and the gullible naive kids lap it up.

Reminds me of that famous line of yours: "What are they teaching you kids nowadays!" or "sure...." |0|

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
not sure if it's a test but it looks like fuel dumping, and it's through tail.
Looks more like engine. I have seen this happen on an M2K when the afterburner didn't ignite, and fuel was simply dumped.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
not sure if it's a test but it looks like fuel dumping, and it's through tail.
A test most probably.

Not sure, but I think that this is a fuel dumping test, before landing, to cater for scenarios where the weight of the aircraft needs to be lower than a certain weight during landing.