Kill All Muslims! | World Defense

Kill All Muslims!

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Our world has gone insane. In response to Paris shooting now people are trending [HASHTAG]#KillAllMuslims[/HASHTAG]

B6xQuPWIEAAqEDP.jpg

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
As I muslim, I have lost faith in humanity. This is disgusting.

B6wO13xCMAMbBX9.jpg

B6wO1HpCUAAR3cY.jpg

B6wO0XZCQAA0LJg.jpg

B6wO2mSCEAMo5iY.jpg

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
This is ridiculous and ignorant. It is not the Muslim nation doing this... it is the extremist that are the problem. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's ignorance. I happen to have friends who are Muslim who hate what is happening and feel that the Islamist Extremist should be wiped out. Most Muslims feel this way and do not recognize them as Muslim. They go against their teachings and commit atrocities that are against the teachings of Mohammad and thus against Ali. I'm not Muslim and I know little of the religion but it is the Islamist Extremist that are the problem, not Muslims.

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Are you kidding me?! I don't think I've ever been more disgusted by the world population as I am right now! How dare someone start that twitter hashtag and have it trending world wide! How dare someone say that we should start another genocide of a complete religious group just because of the religion they choose to practice! Have they learned nothing from what happened now even one hundred years ago in World War II with the Jewish population in Europe? Why would someone want something like this to happen again? "We've tolerated them for too long"? NO. They're not people we have to tolerate! They're human being who should be treated exactly how other humans are treated!

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
"Kill All Terrorists" would be more appropriate. I can't believe how much attitudes are changing - there has always been a slight racist undercurrent in society (well certainly in the UK, where I live) - but now people are freely exhibiting their racist views. I agree that this is akin to Hitler's viewpoint but must point out that World War 2 only ended 70 years ago, in our grandparents lifetime.

ClassyTulip

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
This is ridiculous and ignorant. It is not the Muslim nation doing this... it is the extremist that are the problem. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's ignorance. I happen to have friends who are Muslim who hate what is happening and feel that the Islamist Extremist should be wiped out. Most Muslims feel this way and do not recognize them as Muslim. They go against their teachings and commit atrocities that are against the teachings of Mohammad and thus against Ali. I'm not Muslim and I know little of the religion but it is the Islamist Extremist that are the problem, not Muslims.
That's sad that we live in a world of so much hate. It seems that some people are pre-wired to follow the majority's rule and not for a second think that they can get the same treatment. They say if you live by the sword, you die by the sword but not all Muslims are extremist. There's no point in trying to destroy a whole for what a small percent is doing.They're not all bad, we must understand that these type of actions will not get us no further than where we are now. It's like adding fule to an ever consuming fire.

ClassyTulip

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
"Kill All Terrorists" would be more appropriate. I can't believe how much attitudes are changing - there has always been a slight racist undercurrent in society (well certainly in the UK, where I live) - but now people are freely exhibiting their racist views. I agree that this is akin to Hitler's viewpoint but must point out that World War 2 only ended 70 years ago, in our grandparents lifetime.
It would be very hard to kill all terrorist just as it would be hard to kill all Muslims. It is necessary that we do, however, start war against terrorist around the world. There is a need for better intelligence gathering so there won't be a need for more boots on the ground. I do agree with you though, all terrorist should die but you know that sometimes we can charge the wrong people with that act.

starburstlateral

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Ireland
Fuel on the fire, I like that analogy.

I don't think I can condone the killing of civilians, either in the name of Islam or not it is wrong. I don't proport to wear any religious affiliation on my sleeve, and I think it's brought us nothing but sects and warfare. "Us" vs. "Them" mentality is of no use to anyone.

There are non-combatants on both sides, incensed religious extremists too. Let's not cause dissent and descend into a society that calls for pogroms... though judging by the evidence you've posted regarding Twitter, I fear the intelligible populace is being outshouted.

Nur

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Philippines
Of course, these people would conflate an entire religion of millions with a very small, very vocal minority who happened to be extremists. That's not racist at all or anything.

Do they not see that they are essentially doing what these terrorists are doing? They'll be putting acts to these words soon simply because they feel they've been wronged. It's especially noteworthy from people living in colonialist countries considering the acts of terror colonial powers unleashed to the countries they colonized.

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Islam is and has been for a very long time one of the top religions in the world. Almost 23% of the world population follows a Muslim religious path! You're telling me people truly want to wipe out almost a quarter of the world population just because they're Muslim?!

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
I think the terrorists need to be stopped, and punished or death given as they just kill for no reason and use bombs guns whatever they can find to kill people. Innocent Muslims are blamed, who are not like this and killing them all will be taking innocents and ones who are not a part of this. The media has given the view, kill the people when it is just a group of people doing this and not the whole muslim community who are doing this.

Muthoni

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Kenya
Our world has gone insane. In response to Paris shooting now people are trending [HASHTAG]#KillAllMuslims [/HASHTAG]

Lack of adequate information is very dangerous. Muslims do not kill people but terrorists do. They hide behind a religion to commit these crimes. Terrorists are cowards who have to hide behind others to commit crime to feel powerful. If they were really interested in bringing forth their causes, they would appear in person to be heard. They kill innocent venerable people. How do they benefit in creating suffering for people going about their lives as best as they can?

B6xQuPWIEAAqEDP.jpg

sanson

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I'm not surprised that this is trending on Twitter. As these situations continue to pop up, people will usually blame the affiliations of the terrorist, which are themselves not extreme. We have to remember that throughout history religion has been used to gain control and power over segments of the population. Religion can be a good thing, but people take advantage of it. Also, this could be blowback we're getting from the War on Terrorism.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
That's sad that we live in a world of so much hate. It seems that some people are pre-wired to follow the majority's rule and not for a second think that they can get the same treatment. They say if you live by the sword, you die by the sword but not all Muslims are extremist. There's no point in trying to destroy a whole for what a small percent is doing.They're not all bad, we must understand that these type of actions will not get us no further than where we are now. It's like adding fule to an ever consuming fire.

So we need a new campaign to promote. I like the Kill All Terrorist one, problem is that people think that all Muslims are terrorist. I think it should say Kill All ICIS or Kill All al-Quada or Kill All Islamist Extremist.... or best yet, Kill All Ignorance.

Islam is and has been for a very long time one of the top religions in the world. Almost 23% of the world population follows a Muslim religious path! You're telling me people truly want to wipe out almost a quarter of the world population just because they're Muslim?!

Unfortunately, when it comes to religion...this is a reoccurring theme since the beginning of time. What people are also forgetting is that Muslim is a denomination of Christianity along with Judaism and Catholicism. It is easy to forget because they are so outside of the same belief system, but they are part of the Christianic faith. So it is more then just religion involved in their actions, I just haven't fully figured it all out yet.

Last edited:

Peachdejour

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
USA
All religions have their extremists. One set is yelling "Kill all Jews!" One set is yelling "Kill all Christians!" Another is yelling "Kill all Muslims!" Then, they says kill the Christian or Muslim who is not Christian or Muslim exactly like me. They we have the really crazy people that just say eff this "KILL THEM ALL!" And people wonder why I consider becoming a hermit at least once a week? None of our religions teach us to hate each other!