Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 33 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
90's was a curse for Pakistan. Thanks to Asif Ali Zardari and BB.
And there is your connection. Just like Uzair Baloch these were cultivated by our neighbor to the west and also used by India via them.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
And there is your connection. Just like Uzair Baloch these were cultivated by our neighbor to the west and also used by India via them.
The so called seculars in eyes of west and this as well tells a lot about the covert western eastern nexus.
1607468608094.png

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
You got any links I could read up about that bro?
Unfortunately I do not but if you somehow manage to dig through old news reports then u will stumble onto indications of their hostility during that time frame.

Iran is on the back burner right now the bigger issue is GCC. So maybe getting close to Iran would be the best political move right now.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
How much low Pakistani politicians can go for the sake of power. they think that they assume position not to serve but to enjoy and misuse authority.
As per words of Abdul Sattar Edhi, Imran Khan is not even politician and neither human being.

We still remember his selfish decision to releaser Abhinandan, in hope to win noble peace prize, which infect was a treason with Pakistan and it's people.
Hope soon, he'll be trialed trialed in military courts for his role in calling off operation swift retort, just about when Indian army was about to runout of Kashmir.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Truth about Imran Khan's struggle to turn Pakistan into a democracy. He infact destabilized Pakistan to become king of Pakistan.

People of Pakistan should unite and throw this hypocrite out of the palace, which is paid by the tax money.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Petroleum Inquiry commission report has revealed corruption at every level, specially in routine smuggling of petroleum products from Iran.
Commission stated that smuggling is carried out with with full patronage of state institutions, such as FC and Interior ministry.

There are many more revelations but the above point again highlight the aspect, how Pakistan is loosing simply because of Iranian loyalists mafia, who have hijacked state intuitions by unfair means and by using political clout.

Leaking of $ out of Pakistan has put Pakistan into the list of countries, who officiate money laundering... Asim Bajwa was commander of southern command and he was gifted a lucrative job by Imran Khan upon retirement.... makes everything more suspicious.

More i think of Asim Bajwa's presence in areas, where Pakistan security was under attack, more worried i become.

Last edited:

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Truth about Imran Khan's struggle to turn Pakistan into a democracy. He infact destabilized Pakistan to become king of Pakistan.

People of Pakistan should unite and throw this hypocrite out of the palace, which is paid by the tax money.
Bro democracy is just a system of governance and it's not even our system of governance. We just tried to copy the angraiz and thought it would lead to success. Most of our ancestors didn't use it and neither was it used by the Prophet (pbuh) or the sahaba (ra).

If Imran khan were to become a king, I wouldn't care (although I don't think he's trying to). What I do care about is about whether him and his government are incompetent or corrupt or doing stupid things. Those are the actual important things, not whether democracy stays or gos.

Seems a bit random for me to just comment on this but Pakistanis seriously need to stop treating democracy as some holy cow. What's funny is every corrupt politician in Pakistan starts talking about democracy when he becomes opposition.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Wonder which neighboring country these guys trained in???
Pretty sure this was not covered by PakMedia in depth.

I think it's Iran. When the people who tried to assassinate Mufti Taqi Usmani were arrested, the police press conference at the time said something similar about them being "trained by a neighboring country" and the people arrested were shia. One of them was actually a translator for the Iranian embassy in Pakistan. Check the link below and the vid.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Bro democracy is just a system of governance and it's not even our system of governance. We just tried to copy the angraiz and thought it would lead to success. Most of our ancestors didn't use it and neither was it used by the Prophet (pbuh) or the sahaba (ra).

If Imran khan were to become a king, I wouldn't care (although I don't think he's trying to). What I do care about is about whether him and his government are incompetent or corrupt or doing stupid things. Those are the actual important things, not whether democracy stays or gos.

Seems a bit random for me to just comment on this but Pakistanis seriously need to stop treating democracy as some holy cow. What's funny is every corrupt politician in Pakistan starts talking about democracy when he becomes opposition.
You are right. Infact in Pakistan no one even knows what's the spirit of democracy, for them if an person with military background is leading civilians, it's dictatorship but if some civilian is the boss its democracy, irrespective that civilian is doing all the harm and dictatorial decisions.

Imran Khan has proved that all what he has done is for the position, which is up for grab under the banner of democracy.

As far electoral system of Pakistan is concerned, it allow plenty of room for electioneering, which involves, constituency formation, creating provinces, barring people from voting by creating difficult conditions, lying in the name of Islam /medina. In the end it's minority ruling majority.
At least in US system, it's always majority ruling.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I heard in some cities, public is using wood stoves... welcome to the naya Pakistan.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
I heard in some cities, public is using wood stoves... welcome to the naya Pakistan.

In a city where i live, there is gas load shedding from 4pm till 1am in the night daily.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
In a city where i live, there is gas load shedding from 4pm till 1am in the night daily.
This is new normal for Pakistan, i grew up in old Pakistan, which was much more prosperous, far less chaotic, pollution less, minus crazies and of course no gas shedding and a very cheap gas.

When i look at how fast and how deep this country has plunged in to economic, administrative, social and environmental disaster, i see no hope in near future.

In some cities there's no gas at all, this means all the inter city and intracity infrastructure of gas distribution, which was laid at cost of $billions has gone waste.
Than there are private investments in private housing societies, public has laid down infrastructure worth billions of rupees from their hard earned foreign jobs. All has gone waste. While regime seems very non serious, and upon asking for explanation, shame less have opened the case of LNG terminal.

commenting on petroleum inquiry commission report, chief justice remarked that there's no record of production and sales of petroleum in Pakistan. While smuggling of petroleum products is going on openly.
How is it possible without involvement of commander of Balochistan and his personal gang?

Everyone at position of authority is printing $ day and night and main earning route is state sponsored smuggling, not limited to Iranian oil.
While the only earning source is gulfies.

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
This is new normal for Pakistan, i grew up in old Pakistan, which was much more prosperous, far less chaotic, pollution less, minus crazies and of course no gas shedding and a very cheap gas.

When i look at how fast and how deep this country has plunged in to economic, administrative, social and environmental disaster, i see no hope in near future.

In some cities there's no gas at all, this means all the inter city and intracity infrastructure of gas distribution, which was laid at cost of $billions has gone waste.
Than there are private investments in private housing societies, public has laid down infrastructure worth billions of rupees from their hard earned foreign jobs. All has gone waste. While regime seems very non serious, and upon asking for explanation, shame less have opened the case of LNG terminal.

commenting on petroleum inquiry commission report, chief justice remarked that there's no record of production and sales of petroleum in Pakistan. While smuggling of petroleum products is going on openly.
How is it possible without involvement of commander of Balochistan and his personal gang?

Everyone at position of authority is printing $ day and night and main earning route is state sponsored smuggling, not limited to Iranian oil.
While the only earning source is gulfies.
Imran, Satan incarnate is the cause of your so called "prosperous Pakistan" that apparently only you grew up in, is a state of hell now.

Funny that no other person would call the Pakistan back then as "prosperous" was it because daddy nawaz, your lord and savior the holy cow of a man, was in power?

All praise lord nawaz, his royal voluptuousness. Praise be to him 🙏

@Lieutenant how many times would u like me to report his posts? This is like a bot account that goes around vomiting praises for his God nawaz the haram khor, all day and everyday. This is getting extremely annoying.