Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 34 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
In a city where i live, there is gas load shedding from 4pm till 1am in the night daily.
Welcome to how the rest of the country was suffering and going through for the past few decades. Hope you enjoy your stay and reflect on why and how these issues have been brought about. (Here's a hint, the issue is longer then just these past 3 years of the Satan incarnate, Imran being in power) Oh and if you look 2 posts above this one. You will notice a holy man praising his lord and savior nawaz. That's a new religion now and some might consider it a cult but to them its their oxygen, their essence of life. Its so purifying to see a man beg for his lord nawaz so much.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome to how the rest of the country was suffering and going through for the past few decades. Hope you enjoy your stay and reflect on why and how these issues have been brought about. (Here's a hint, the issue is longer then just these past 3 years of the Satan incarnate, Imran being in power) Oh and if you look 2 posts above this one. You will notice a holy man praising his lord and savior nawaz. That's a new religion now and some might consider it a cult but to them its their oxygen, their essence of life. Its so purifying to see a man beg for his lord nawaz so much.
Well, believe me i know how the rest of country lives in. I was just putting up my scenario and let me tell you the thinking/mindset of ourselves (the public), i shifted to my current residence around three years ago, when i shifted here i inquired from the locals that what do you demand from your local and national representatives? The answer i got was shocking, the 5x things people were demanding from their representatives did not include education. They never demanded educational institutions (which were from their own tax money for their own children). If that is the mindset where you have 2x government schools in a area of 13 sq km, why do you expect change/development? Change/development can only happen if we change ourselves our mindset.
And if its any consolation, i also am a supporter of Imran Khan (not PTI) as compared to Nawaz, Zardari, Fazal ur Rehman or others.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Well, believe me i know how the rest of country lives in. I was just putting up my scenario and let me tell you the thinking/mindset of ourselves (the public), i shifted to my current residence around three years ago, when i shifted here i inquired from the locals that what do you demand from your local and national representatives? The answer i got was shocking, the 5x things people were demanding from their representatives did not include education. They never demanded educational institutions (which were from their own tax money for their own children). If that is the mindset where you have 2x government schools in a area of 13 sq km, why do you expect change/development? Change/development can only happen if we change ourselves our mindset.
And if its any consolation, i also am a supporter of Imran Khan (not PTI) as compared to Nawaz, Zardari, Fazal ur Rehman or others.
You have the wrong idea about me. I do not support nor endorse PTI or Imran. All I favor and support is a leader that is more Pakistani then even Jinnah. A true patriot through and through.

People in Pakistan live as if this is on their way to their final destination. They do not treat it as their home or their nation, its just a hotel. Where they can loot, take, steal, destroy, and then just leave. The mindset needs to be changed and that would be done through a cultural revolution.

The old way of thinking needs to be destroyed and a more nation centric/patriotic culture needs to be established. The thought that "Pakistan is my home, my mother, my father and its people/soil is the best in the world" needs to be drilled into the population. we see the Japanese having the same culture right now. Look at all they have established.

Then you have @BATMAN, these kind of people need to be put in a mental asylum where their heads need to be monitored. These people support the same folks that loot their own homes and humiliate their own families. Look at him, he goes around the internet praising is daddy nawaz and the princess Maryam. He has not once called out Nawaz for his treason and looting of Pakistan.

People like him are the problem. These are termites eating away at our national fabric from the inside.

@Lieutenant @Cookie Monster @CHI RULES @DHsquare @AliYusuf @Armchair @Zeeman @Bkbiznyc @TomCat @Caprxl @Mastankhan @Gripen9 @Berke2 @Red Nucleus

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
You have the wrong idea about me. I do not support nor endorse PTI or Imran. All I favor and support is a leader that is more Pakistani then even Jinnah. A true patriot through and through.

People in Pakistan live as if this is on their way to their final destination. They do not treat it as their home or their nation, its just a hotel. Where they can loot, take, steal, destroy, and then just leave. The mindset needs to be changed and that would be done through a cultural revolution.

The old way of thinking needs to be destroyed and a more nation centric/patriotic culture needs to be established. The thought that "Pakistan is my home, my mother, my father and its people/soil is the best in the world" needs to be drilled into the population. we see the Japanese having the same culture right now. Look at all they have established.

Then you have @BATMAN, these kind of people need to be put in a mental asylum where their heads need to be monitored. These people support the same folks that loot their own homes and humiliate their own families. Look at him, he goes around the internet praising is daddy nawaz and the princess Maryam. He has not once called out Nawaz for his treason and looting of Pakistan.

People like him are the problem. These are termites eating away at our national fabric from the inside.

@Lieutenant @Cookie Monster @CHI RULES @DHsquare @AliYusuf @Armchair @Zeeman @Bkbiznyc @TomCat @Caprxl @Mastankhan @Gripen9 @Berke2 @Red Nucleus
Abso...effing....lutely!

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan

1608767096863.png
Pakistan Zindabad.

Red Nucleus

Reactions
89 2 0
Country
Pakistan

Perfectly said!

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan

Agreed.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
why no one is talking about this ?
He is PTI lifafa.. and regularly spread hate against Arabs on general and particularly against Saudis.
His butt is burning because Israel is not on hostile terms with GCC, other wise he can lick a$$ of Obama any day any time, just like millions of Zainibyoons and their families and sponsors.

Con-troller

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Pakistan
He is PTI lifafa.. and regularly spread hate against Arabs on general and particularly against Saudis.
His butt is burning because Israel is not on hostile terms with GCC, other wise he can lick a$$ of Obama any day any time, just like millions of Zainibyoons and their families and sponsors.
Nope, his personal affiliation don't freaking matter to me, Arabs are no Saints here , thing is that why would USA slips 25 million dollars for Pakistan gender equality and democracy into the Covid relief funds ? that is something to worry about regardless of which party one supports . GCC and Israel love is well known now, secondly the pressure coming from GCC on Pakistan to normalize ties with Israel as well, I don't care what Arabs do in their own land but if they are planning harm to Pakistan than they are my enemies .

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Some Punjabi as well ... because of the Cantonment areas in different towns and a sizeable Punjabi business community.