Pakistan News & Discussions

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
GCC and Israel love is well known
Well known on IRGC operated social media in Pakistan.
Accusing policy of IRGC is reminisce of Indian policy of accusing Pakistan of being a terrorist state.
However, you may proceed with some convincing reasons, but for that go to Arab discussion area... unless you you wanted to brain wash Pakistani readers on so called GCC Israel love affair.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Please elaborate more ?
Funding religious schools to spread hate and terrorism in Pakistan. Blackmailing Pakistan to join their sectarian wars, blackmailing Pakistan on its freedom struggle for kashmir, being all buddy buddy with Pakistans main enemy. Shall I go on nawaz slave?

There was 0 sectarian violence in Pakistan until the Arabs started to toss their sectarian shit in Pakistan too, that was followed by Iran and its drama.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
He is PTI lifafa.. and regularly spread hate against Arabs on general and particularly against Saudis.
His butt is burning because Israel is not on hostile terms with GCC, other wise he can lick a$$ of Obama any day any time, just like millions of Zainibyoons and their families and sponsors.
Reported for political propaganda

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
He's a wannabe arab and a nawaz slave. He's a mentally ill patient just like the rest of his God for saken kind.
Nope, his personal affiliation don't freaking matter to me, Arabs are no Saints here , thing is that why would USA slips 25 million dollars for Pakistan gender equality and democracy into the Covid relief funds ? that is something to worry about regardless of which party one supports . GCC and Israel love is well known now, secondly the pressure coming from GCC on Pakistan to normalize ties with Israel as well, I don't care what Arabs do in their own land but if they are planning harm to Pakistan than they are my enemies .

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
***English(official) urdu(national)
Yes brother you are absolutely correct.

I had meant to say that Urdu is generally spoken in the workplace/offices and educational institutions.
I have also found that the people of Quetta speak Urdu with a much cleaner accent too.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
You'd think that Soleimani was a pakistani general who died against India... Imagine if Pakistanis made a song glorifying baghdadi and ISIS, we'd take care of that stupid behavior in a flash but these guys can seemingly do what they want.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
You'd think that Soleimani was a pakistani general who died against India... Imagine if Pakistanis made a song glorifying baghdadi and ISIS, we'd take care of that stupid behavior in a flash but these guys can seemingly do what they want.

No surprise there, Imran Khan is scaling new heights in confirming his hate towards Arabs /Syrian Sunnis /and last but not least GCC.
Pakistan regime risked lives of all Pakistan just to bring back Syrian fighters from COVID ridden regions... how much more low one can expect from the most powerful dictator in history of Pakistan.
Looking at the popularity and authority of this baby killer in Pakistan, i suspect if he was alive, he would be the life time CoAS of Pakistan instead of Bajwa, following the constitutional amendment, which grant power to PM for appointing any person of his choice as life time CoAS.
Monotheists are surely not safe in such Pakistan.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Ladies & Gentlemen, after state sponsored oil smuggling, new presentation of ruling clergy: Pakistan for sale:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan