Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 36 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Berke2

Reactions
3 277
Country
Pakistan
Found this quite sad but at the same time it's good to see that there is a good organisation who helps women with mental health problems in pakistan.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
5 1,296 42
Country
Pakistan
Heard about the power outage. Are you guys ok over there? What is this all about?
On the face of it ... the main national power transmission went out of sync when the Guddu power station went offline (as of yet inexplicably) ... due to which a number of major relay stations tripped on the national grid all over ... plunging a greater part of the country in darkness.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
10 2,075 43
Country
Pakistan
On the face of it ... the main national power transmission went out of sync when the Guddu power station went offline (as of yet inexplicably) ... due to which a number of major relay stations tripped on the national grid all over ... plunging a greater part of the country in darkness.
That sounds too easy. There isn't any sort of preventions in place? Pakistan is surrounded by enemies and they have systems which can go bust by taking out 1 link. This is insane

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
5 1,296 42
Country
Pakistan
That sounds too easy. There isn't any sort of preventions in place? Pakistan is surrounded by enemies and they have systems which can go bust by taking out 1 link. This is insane
That is why I mentioned, "On the face of it ..." meaning apparently. Investigations are in progress. Let's see what comes out.

BATMAN

Reactions
9 1,222 35
Country
Pakistan
Heard about the power outage. Are you guys ok over there? What is this all about?
Nothing but the usual all around decline in society, reflecting upon state operations and institutions. Regime is worst ever in history of Pakistan.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
10 2,075 43
Country
Pakistan
Nothing but the usual all around decline in society, reflecting upon state operations and institutions. Regime is worst ever in history of Pakistan.
I'm interested what is your answer to God going to be when he asks you why you worship nawaz and conspire with him to steal from the poor? Are you going to ask your lord nawaz to come fight for you or are you going to offer God a plate of biryani?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
10 2,075 43
Country
Pakistan
Probably my 100th report. I wonder if you also worship lord nawaz the great fatty haram khor. Maybe you and batman should do a joint prayer session where u can pray to lord nawaz for his blessings.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
5 2,094 24
Probably my 100th report. I wonder if you also worship lord nawaz the great fatty haram khor. Maybe you and batman should do a joint prayer session where u can pray to lord nawaz for his blessings.
It was something I read about power outage in the news that affected most of the country and was nicely asking if everyone was ok. Was my post offensive in any way?

I got your reports but I can not make a decision as to what consider political propaganda or not based on a single report only. Only Khafee would make such a call so I would ask other members if they can second your reports and I will be happy to remove all reported posts that get more than one report. Let's all discuss this in a friendly manner. Posts that are not personal, should be open for discussion. Another option would be to nominate a moderator who is able to take action in such a case.

BATMAN

Reactions
9 1,222 35
Country
Pakistan
That is why I mentioned, "On the face of it ..." meaning apparently. Investigations are in progress. Let's see what comes out.
Dear, I can already tell on international forum that zero frequency is wrong terminology used, which is giving wrong impression to the public.
National grid is not a portable generator that it may go to zero frequency due to some malfunction. Practically zero frequency can never happen... we generate AC so there must be some degree of frequency by default.... or we have no voltage at all.
220V at zero frequency means destruction of all electrical equipment hooked to power circuits, including your home appliances.

In practice, Frequency is monitored by expensive relays and there are backup protections in place, which would cut out circuits with slight deviation in frequency, limits are taken from international electrical standards like IEC /NEMA etc. Our contract with state is based on IEC. If state is failing to deliver on contract than it’s time to drag them to courts.