Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 36 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Found this quite sad but at the same time it's good to see that there is a good organisation who helps women with mental health problems in pakistan.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Heard about the power outage. Are you guys ok over there? What is this all about?
On the face of it ... the main national power transmission went out of sync when the Guddu power station went offline (as of yet inexplicably) ... due to which a number of major relay stations tripped on the national grid all over ... plunging a greater part of the country in darkness.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
On the face of it ... the main national power transmission went out of sync when the Guddu power station went offline (as of yet inexplicably) ... due to which a number of major relay stations tripped on the national grid all over ... plunging a greater part of the country in darkness.
That sounds too easy. There isn't any sort of preventions in place? Pakistan is surrounded by enemies and they have systems which can go bust by taking out 1 link. This is insane

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
That sounds too easy. There isn't any sort of preventions in place? Pakistan is surrounded by enemies and they have systems which can go bust by taking out 1 link. This is insane
That is why I mentioned, "On the face of it ..." meaning apparently. Investigations are in progress. Let's see what comes out.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Heard about the power outage. Are you guys ok over there? What is this all about?
Nothing but the usual all around decline in society, reflecting upon state operations and institutions. Regime is worst ever in history of Pakistan.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Nothing but the usual all around decline in society, reflecting upon state operations and institutions. Regime is worst ever in history of Pakistan.
I'm interested what is your answer to God going to be when he asks you why you worship nawaz and conspire with him to steal from the poor? Are you going to ask your lord nawaz to come fight for you or are you going to offer God a plate of biryani?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Probably my 100th report. I wonder if you also worship lord nawaz the great fatty haram khor. Maybe you and batman should do a joint prayer session where u can pray to lord nawaz for his blessings.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Probably my 100th report. I wonder if you also worship lord nawaz the great fatty haram khor. Maybe you and batman should do a joint prayer session where u can pray to lord nawaz for his blessings.

It was something I read about power outage in the news that affected most of the country and was nicely asking if everyone was ok. Was my post offensive in any way?

I got your reports but I can not make a decision as to what consider political propaganda or not based on a single report only. Only Khafee would make such a call so I would ask other members if they can second your reports and I will be happy to remove all reported posts that get more than one report. Let's all discuss this in a friendly manner. Posts that are not personal, should be open for discussion. Another option would be to nominate a moderator who is able to take action in such a case.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
That is why I mentioned, "On the face of it ..." meaning apparently. Investigations are in progress. Let's see what comes out.
Dear, I can already tell on international forum that zero frequency is wrong terminology used, which is giving wrong impression to the public.
National grid is not a portable generator that it may go to zero frequency due to some malfunction. Practically zero frequency can never happen... we generate AC so there must be some degree of frequency by default.... or we have no voltage at all.
220V at zero frequency means destruction of all electrical equipment hooked to power circuits, including your home appliances.

In practice, Frequency is monitored by expensive relays and there are backup protections in place, which would cut out circuits with slight deviation in frequency, limits are taken from international electrical standards like IEC /NEMA etc. Our contract with state is based on IEC. If state is failing to deliver on contract than it’s time to drag them to courts.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Living up to it’s reputation, new corruption scandal popped involving the ruling clergy. Where they paid about 30million USD to supposedly holy Iranian man, named Mossuvi. The payment was kept secret by the evil regime and its evil share holders until a dispute broke up between the punters who organized payment from exchequer of Pakistan and beneficiary Iranian. As usual, regime and its social media partners are trying level best to keep the scandal out of international media and forums. Unfortunately, there are no real Pakistanis on this forum otherwise they would post some sorry and angry sentiments. Scandal is named after the beneficiary company namely “broad sheet” holy Iranian is on record naming Imran Khan’s recovery chief... Shahzad Akbar... blaming him have negotiated commission for organizing payment from state of Pakistan. This is how Imran Khan and mafia are burning hard earned riyals and dinars of gully Pakistanis.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Here you go again, another day another international scandal… bunch of corrupt, traitors and liars ruling Pakistan are exposed with their pants down.
I would love to see the arguments of denial brigade, who actually are the share holders in this record corruption.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Without doubt the Imran Khan party laugh at Pakistanis everytime they making fool of them with their lies and justifying their hypocrisy as leadership skills.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Another day and another shameful development in Pakistani politics.... just before senate elections and just after floating a constitutional amendment..... which is purely designed to benefit IRGC instruments in Pakistan, likes of Zulfi Bukhari, who was also the main instrument in importing COVID from Iran.... Imran Khan has announced to distribute 500-million each to selected parliament members (as well voters in senate elections), in the name of development fund.

Beneficiaries of Imran Khan will always defend his ill wills by ill means, but undoubtedly bottom line does not change, which is another case of corruption, to be more precise a bribe, which is haram in Islam but the gang of grave worshippers have no business with guidance of Allah... they invent their own Hadis to convert all haram to halal, which they do almost on daily basis.

Here's an example, where one haram khor Ali Khan is out there, defending the stated haram khori by giving examples of it's practice in history.