Post US withdrawl Afghanistan | Page 4 | World Defense

Post US withdrawl Afghanistan

MominKhan

Reactions
210 15 0
Country
Pakistan
I think the best way is to get Russia interested in extending CPEC to them. They want this and tried to get to Gwadar by means of the Afghan war. Let them control the Indians and Iranians.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
[
IA once I am free I will reply in detail, but any solution in Afgh is not possible without the approval of the Taliban. They have to be on board, otherwise it will be very difficult.

@Pakhtoon yum & @Cookie Monster have some good ideas
I was going to write a full reply but I dont have any time so I'll just get to my point about the Taliban.

Use them for that they are good for. Raise them into a paramilitary that works under the state. Pay them provide their families safety and thats all a man can ask for.

Also as you stated, the step wise method would be to raise the issue of terrorism like the one that just happend in Islamabad and Karachi. Invade some of their border provinces that are a hot bed of anti Pakistan activists. We are all aware where they are located. Clear those places up and then start relocating the afghan refugees there.

20200704_132902.png

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
This would require talking to the Taliban and with their support and local guidance the anti pakistan elements will be taken out.

Then employ the refugees in a milita and promise them safety and a source of income if they protect these buffer zones against any attack by ANA.

This will create a divide within ANA and the farsiban government in Kabul. Slowly move forward until the whole region is under control.

The issues I see are India and iran flaring up a religious struggle for freedom against pakistan. This has to be countered by a proactive religious policy. All mosques in pakistan and the buffer zones in Afghanistan make constant announcements for unification and fighting between brothers being forbidden.

Constant propaganda and religous announcements must be used to get the population under controlled and submissive. This is where I see Saudi Arabia coming into play. They must make religous statements on the reunification and to not fall pray to the enemy's propaganda.

Of course saudia Arabia has this to their benefit too. Iran is controlled in that region and it makes the population like the state more, thus finding a natural ally in Pakistan.

I could go on and on but my biggest regret is that this unification didnt happen long before.

That being said this reunification must be given an Islamic image. Somthing that we must do for our faith.

Like the Americans manifest destiny. Coin this struggle as Taqdeer-e-khorasan or somthing along that line.

Now if anyone comes at me and starts saying that I'm trying to say we use Islam to flag our own national interests and gains. Well you would be incredibly wrong because if this doesnt happen thousands of more muslims will die at the hands of foreign funded terrorists. Islam is for unification and we are to follow its teachings by doing so.

Also we are literally the same people. We are far too interconnected to be 2 different states.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
this is going to happen one day may be not in our life time as this has been the dream of pakistan's deep state for decades now
We I sure hope it happens in our lives. Start going around and convincing everyone you know. This is how it spreads and that goes for all the members here.

Pakistan has too much to lose to have a wild rampaging state to our west.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Sir @Khafee We have to look forward not only annexation of afghan territory but also a union treaty with the central asian states. And a revival of Timurid state of middle ages. That will give us a rise of phoenix.otherwise we will face same miserable period and our next generation too.if we will be successful in signing a union treaty with central asian states then we can be rise as a major world player not a regional one. And the resources of all these 7 states will put us all on high speed track of the progress and development. We can achieve a chinese level progress in 1.5 decade if we made this union possible. All type of resources will be in this union states speed up the progress and put breaks on imports of energy, food and machinery items. These states will become independent from all world powers in a decade and half.
And this area will rise again like the Timurid times.
But for that union we have to face all big three russo, sino,american friction against this treaty. Because these three are exploiting this region since WW 1. So they will not let us go out of their influence.
But we have to make it possible. We have to win confidence of our brother and make sure that they will get their share in progress, power and respect. That the only way to tackle india iran alliance. And remind GCC of our presence at gateway of world most busy energy hub.Thanks.
One step at a time my friend. Just a union with Afghanistan is a monumental task alone. Not only all the geopolitical factors have to be just right(kind of like how they are right now) but all sides have to agree(major powers, majority of Afghan factions, and Pakistan). After this impossible task comes the mammoth task of bringing stability in Afghanistan. No matter how smooth the union goes...there will be chaos...there will be separatists...there will be terrorist attacks where soldiers and civilians will lose their lives.
...and simultaneously the economy of that region will have to be built up enough to provide job opportunities and education to the ppl...so they can be steered away from things like growing opium and picking up guns.

So for now let's bite what we can barely chew...and focus our discussion on Afganistan's annexation. I would love to hear ur thoughts on this specific theoretical scenario.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
[

I was going to write a full reply but I dont have any time so I'll just get to my point about the Taliban.

Use them for that they are good for. Raise them into a paramilitary that works under the state. Pay them provide their families safety and thats all a man can ask for.

Also as you stated, the step wise method would be to raise the issue of terrorism like the one that just happend in Islamabad and Karachi. Invade some of their border provinces that are a hot bed of anti Pakistan activists. We are all aware where they are located. Clear those places up and then start relocating the afghan refugees there.

View attachment 14524
What are ur thoughts on being seen as "invaders" by this piecemeal strategy?

This has the potential to give the Afghan gov an excuse to raise the whole "Pukhtoonistan" issue...with this they can point to their real territory(taken by Pak) along with their ridiculous claim of land they have under the label of "Pukhtoonistan"...
...muddying the waters and providing somewhat of half a truth to their otherwise BS claim.

Secondly if the Afghan ppl see Pak as invaders...they will buckle down and start resisting militarily(asymmetrically)...as they have done against USSR and US. In this case getting bogged down and bleeding lots of blood and money would be highly unfavorable.

Thoughts?

On a side note...thank you @Khafee for creating this thread and moving all the posts here.

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
View attachment 14526
We seem to be having a lot of discussion on this topic, by derailing different threads. Pls discuss it here, and any more derailment of threads, I will just delete the posts.

Thanks!

@Armchair @ali razza @Cookie Monster @TsAr @Zulu @Zeeman @Counter-Errorist @Gripen9 @Scorpio @Mastankhan @War Historian @TomCat @Pakhtoon yum @Safri167 @safriz @Araz @Signalian @baqai @HardTalk @Crystal-Clear @Ghessan @Mingle @farok84 @Pinnacle @Blackbirdz! @Bkbiznyc @capricorn5192 @Caprxl @PWFI @MIRauf @Old boy @Thorough Pro and others

White House tentatively agrees to leave roughly 4,000 troops in Afghanistan beyond 2020 election
Jul 3, 2020
WASHINGTON — Top U.S. commanders believe they have tentative White House approval to leave just over 4,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan beyond November, delaying a full American pullout until after the presidential election.

The plan, worked out at a meeting between Pentagon and White House officials late last month, would represent an about-face for President Donald Trump. He has pushed for a complete withdrawal of the 8,600 troops now in Afghanistan by the election, seeing a pullout as a much-
needed foreign policy achievement as his reelection prospects have deteriorated.

Trump had only recently told advisers that a full and rapid pullout could blunt the controversy over intelligence reports that Russia has paid militants to kill American service members, one official said. The president, who has made clear that he cares little about conditions inside Afghanistan, could still order a full withdrawal by November if he decides it would help him in the election, officials said.

But Pentagon officials warned that a complete withdrawal over the next five months could plunge Afghanistan into crisis, dooming peace talks U.S. officials have been seeking to jump-start between the Afghan government and Taliban militants and worsening already surging violence. Officials also warned the White House that getting out completely by November would force them to leave substantial amounts of equipment behind.

Thank you for opening this. Also I liked the map that you linked. The fact that iran was cut off was good. They shouldn't be allowed to gain any traction in Afghanistan. Now that they are facing alot of trouble internally and in Syria/Iraq. I think they will think twice before they lock horns with Pakistan on the control of Afghanistan. They are facing alot of internal backlash for their interventions in Syria and Iraq.

That being said we should still not let them get any way into Afghanistan because through Iran, india can get access. Like they have been doing.

Also the Afghan provinces that I circled are where all the terrorist scum are located and clearing those up shouldn't take longer then a few months. After all we got first hand experience in FATA and balochistan. Where FATA was alot of urban warfare and that experience could be applied if any terrorist strongholds in Kandahar or other city resisted(which they will)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
[

View attachment 14524

I have updated your map. If we are going out, best to go all out, and get more than a toe hold. (:-)

Afg2 - --.jpg

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
One step at a time my friend. Just a union with Afghanistan is a monumental task alone. Not only all the geopolitical factors have to be just right(kind of like how they are right now) but all sides have to agree(major papers, majority of Afghan factions, and Pakistan). After this impossible task comes the mammoth task of bringing stability in Afghanistan. No matter how smooth the union goes...there will be chaos...there will be separatists...there will be terrorist attacks where soldiers and civilians will lose their lives.
...and simultaneously the economy of that region will have to be built up enough to provide job opportunities and education to the ppl...so they can be steered away from things like growing opium and picking up guns.

So for now let's bite what we can barely chew...and focus our discussion on Afganistan's annexation. I would love to hear ur thoughts on this specific theoretical scenario.
What about trade agreements that could be used to convince the warlords?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Thank you for opening this. Also I liked the map that you linked. The fact that iran was cut off was good. They shouldn't be allowed to gain any traction in Afghanistan. Now that they are facing alot of trouble internally and in Syria/Iraq. I think they will think twice before they lock horns with Pakistan on the control of Afghanistan. They are facing alot of internal backlash for their interventions in Syria and Iraq.

That being said we should still not let them get any way into Afghanistan because through Iran, india can get access. Like they have been doing.

Also the Afghan provinces that I circled are where all the terrorist scum are located and clearing those up shouldn't take longer then a few months. After all we got first hand experience in FATA and balochistan. Where FATA was alot of urban warfare and that experience could be applied if any terrorist strongholds in Kandahar or other city resisted(which they will)
PA needs to work with AT (Afghani Taliban) to insure that Iran, India, TTP, and any other retard is kept in their place. Liek you said, they can be of para-mil level, with same eqpt as FC. IF this plan works it would do wonders.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
View attachment 14532
These are the provinces that are a major headache and where most of the terrorists are located/trained.
See this is why these areas would be acid cleaned. AND once they hear of a clean up ops, they will run all on thier own. PA+Fc on one side and AT on the other. Have fun!

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
PA needs to work with AT (Afghani Taliban) to insure that Iran, India, TTP, and any other retard is kept in their place. Liek you said, they can be of para-mil level, with same eqpt as FC. IF this plan works it would do wonders.
I think they will be fond of the union because most of their relatives where protected Pakistan and if they are made a milita like the FC then they will have no objections because you just provided them a form of livelihood. In turn they can be posted on the border with Iran, like you stated.

Let's also not forget that their commanding officers were from.... §§•