Post US withdrawl Afghanistan | Page 7 | World Defense

Post US withdrawl Afghanistan

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
This grand annexation plan of yours is a typical thought process of armchair generals. They have this day dream stuck in their head where they send out warriors and jets and missiles onto their target area and that destroys everything you planned to destroy and nothing more. It kills all their enemies and leaves everything else untouched and pristine, ready for your taking. And nobody on the other side bothers to fight back or even has a problem with mass senseless destruction you just caused. Everything tidies up nice and easy.

Everyone that disagrees with their perfectly planned dream must be weak and cannot see how perfectly planned all of it is.
Days of conquering a country are over. You can bomb a country to stone age but you cannot annex it completely now. USA with its vast technology and and resources was unable to hold on to Vietnam or Afghanistan and people want Pakistan to take over Afghanistan.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
So why not end it there and make every Afghan a Pakistani?

Afghanistan wasnt even supposed to be a country. It was created by the Soviets and the Brits so they wouldnt clash with each other. That land is a natural extension of Pakistan both people wise and culture wise. Weather some people like it here or they dont but we have more income with an average aghan then we do with an Indian.
Pakistan wasnt even supposed to be a country. It was created by the Brits so they would always clash with their neighbors. That land is a natural extension of India both people wise and culture wise. Weather some people like it here or they dont but we have more income with an average Pakistani.

So why not end it there and make every Pakistani an Indian?

How does it sound now? Makes you clench your jaws in anger, doesn't it? Why would they then feel any different?

Completely disregarding a people's history and attachment their land, and only viewing it from your own distorted lens shows complete lack of reality.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan wasnt even supposed to be a country. It was created by the Brits so they would always clash with their neighbors. That land is a natural extension of India both people wise and culture wise. Weather some people like it here or they dont but we have more income with an average Pakistani.

So why not end it there and make every Pakistani an Indian?

How does it sound now? Makes you clench your jaws in anger, doesn't it? Why would they then feel any different?

Completely disregarding a people's history and attachment their land, and only viewing it from your own distorted lens shows complete lack of reality.
Pakistan was created by the will of the people. I'm surprised and disappointed that you think it was a gift to you by your masters the Brits. Incredibly how big of a tagent you went on. I must have stuck a couple of nevers for you to completely disregard the sacrifices of our founding fathers and the people that were killed. Shameful

Pakistan and Afghanistan a natural extension of India? That's hilarious and in the utter rush of you trying to counter my narrative you completely ignored centuries of our and Pakistan's (the land) history.

So what your saying is you have more in common with india? Then I recomend you pack your bags and move so that you can beg them not to lych you.

@Khafee People like these are made thinktanks?

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan was created by the will of the people. I'm surprised and disappointed that you think it was a gift to you by your masters the Brits. Incredibly how big of a tagent you went on. I must have stuck a couple of nevers for you to completely disregard the sacrifices of our founding fathers and the people that were killed. Shameful

Pakistan and Afghanistan a natural extension of India? That's hilarious and in the utter rush of you trying to counter my narrative you completely ignored centuries of our and Pakistan's (the land) history.

So what your saying is you have more in common with india? Then I recomend you pack your bags and move so that you can beg them not to lych you.

@Khafee People like these are made thinktanks?
Read your post, then mine. Perhaps a light bulb would flick in as to why my post was written as such.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
This grand annexation plan of yours is a typical thought process of armchair generals. They have this day dream stuck in their head where they send out warriors and jets and missiles onto their target area and that destroys everything you planned to destroy and nothing more. It kills all their enemies and leaves everything else untouched and pristine, ready for your taking. And nobody on the other side bothers to fight back or even has a problem with mass senseless destruction you just caused. Everything tidies up nice and easy.

Everyone that disagrees with their perfectly planned dream must be weak and cannot see how perfectly planned all of it is.
That's my land and my people if you have a problem with it go cry me a river. But it's great that you initiated these personal attacks so that I may respond.

You seem to be incredibly hurt by the idea of Pakistan and Afghanistan joining. Could it be that you have a racist ethnic agenda to that?
To resort to such low level comments speaks to me that I al correct.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
That's my land and my people if you have a problem with it go cry me a river. But it's great that you initiated these personal attacks so that I may respond.

You seem to be incredibly hurt by the idea of Pakistan and Afghanistan joining. Could it be that you have a racist ethnic agenda to that?
To resort to such low level comments speaks to me that I al correct.
Mayhaps is your attitude towards our fellow members I've chosen ignoring that's finally built up to brim.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Mayhaps is your attitude towards our fellow members I've chosen ignoring that's finally built up to brim.
The fact that I said his attitude was "2 screws lose of a fully blown inferiority complex" maybe your grasp on the english language is weak and you can not tell the difference between an allegation which you did and a comment which I made.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Days of conquering a country are over. You can bomb a country to stone age but you cannot annex it completely now. USA with its vast technology and and resources was unable to hold on to Vietnam or Afghanistan and people want Pakistan to take over Afghanistan.
Since when does conquering equate to unification? Care to explain?

To conquer means to take by force and to make its people subjects of a lower social standing then those that conquered. Just like the Brits and their colonies.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
@Counter-Errorist and @Pakhtoon yum Chill bros both of you are our dearest friends and great forum members so need all your inputs .OK before going any further let me tell you i m practically involve with AFG issues to last 25 years and NOT ONLY ONLINE cant say i m expert but chaloo yeh maan lu bhai ko kuch pata hai :) let me give u 2 examples of how they even fight with eachother.After 2001 when Hamid Karzai was gathering troops of so called invasion he was surrounded by Taliban near some village .They asked Mullah Omar what to do ,he said if he don't fire on you let him go .Hard to understand them?sure.One more regarding Ahmed Shah Masood which mostly portray as villain to whom i consider just one leader not agree with our plans.One of taliban convey trucks missed the track and find themselves near Ahmed Shah Masood militia posts .They were under range but he smile and order his soldiers not to shoot let them go .

All i m saying its very hard for everyone to understand their culture,tribal traditions fighting style but its not wise to judge them on our standard and culture as both are as different as chalk as cheese.so coming back to topic give your valuable inputs as this thing shaping up quickly we will see many changes in next 3 months

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
dear respectable members/brothers,
i think we should focus more on
1. libertaion of kashmir
2. countering proxies of iran
annexation of afghanistan can be achieved later on.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
@Counter-Errorist and @Pakhtoon yum Chill bros both of you are our dearest friends and great forum members so need all your inputs .OK before going any further let me tell you i m practically involve with AFG issues to last 25 years and NOT ONLY ONLINE cant say i m expert but chaloo yeh maan lu bhai ko kuch pata hai :) let me give u 2 examples of how they even fight with eachother.After 2001 when Hamid Karzai was gathering troops of so called invasion he was surrounded by Taliban near some village .They asked Mullah Omar what to do ,he said if he don't fire on you let him go .Hard to understand them?sure.One more regarding Ahmed Shah Masood which mostly portray as villain to whom i consider just one leader not agree with our plans.One of taliban convey trucks missed the track and find themselves near Ahmed Shah Masood militia posts .They were under range but he smile and order his soldiers not to shoot let them go .

All i m saying its very hard for everyone to understand their culture,tribal traditions fighting style but its not wise to judge them on our standard and culture as both are as different as chalk as cheese.so coming back to topic give your valuable inputs as this thing shaping up quickly we will see many changes in next 3 months
Ofcourse they fight each other because there is no central government to dictate them. Pakistan would've been the same if it wasn't for a centralized multi ethnic army and central government.

Where the americans failed is when they tried doing what their grand daddies the brits did around the world. Taking the minority class and making them the government while alienating all other groups. Where the Americans failed to realize was that, that technique only works if you are there to loot the country. The brits did it because those groups were too busy fighting each other and hating each other while the Brits would do as they pleased. On the background they would be supporting both groups to prolong the conflicts.

They applied this everywhere they went. From Africa to the new world. To India and Hong Kong. Divide and conquer. Heck india is doing this in Kashmir and just look at the results.

Pakistan tried to set up a functional government after the Soviets and it failed because Pakistan left them after a few years. The years pakistan had the power and controlled their affairs, it was all fine. As soon as Pakistan stepped back because Pakistan thought they were mature enough to rule themselves. It all collapsed.

The government that Pakistan set up was a turn based one. Where the power would pass from one group to another after a certain amount of years.

Pakistan was all tribal too but because of centralization efforts look at it now. What people here dont realize is that you arent going there to conquer it or colonize it. Your going there to include them in the system that contains all other Pakistanis.

Sure there will be growing pains and scars but that will all heal in the end and they will be the same as any other pakistani. What wont go away is the hate that india is building against pakistan in Afghanistan. So if yall want Pakistan to get alienated on the western front and have to allocate more resources there then sure. Ignore Afghanistan and cower behind a wall but if you want for Pakistan to be a more powerful state then Afghanistan must be merged.

We've all see what cowering behind a wall does. A good example was china and now the attacks in Karachi.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
dear respectable members/brothers,
i think we should focus more on
1. libertaion of kashmir
2. countering proxies of iran
annexation of afghanistan can be achieved later on.
Why? What is it about Kashmir that it drives everyone gaga? Why is Kashmir so important and the reunification of Afghanistan isn't?

Let's ignore the bigger fish to go for a goldfish because it looks pretty. This is a good example of shortsightedness.

Also you speak as if everyone here is about to lunch their own campaigns. Some going to Iran some going to Kashmir and some going to Mars. This is just a mere discussion that has 0 affects on pakistans choices. The only reason why I'm talking about reunification is to build public sentiments and spread the idea.

We all know that Pakistan Gov is too cowardly to actually do anything about Kashmir or Afghanistan and that is the reflection of the people in the country. There is a reason why our people were dying like dogs on the streets and people being looted. The population is cursed because it is mentally weak. Consequences of being conquered by the Brits.

Have you wondered why Pakistani blood is so cheap that not even news outlets care?

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

This is a reply to your last paragraph. Do you realize who I am? What I am and what traditions i follow? What blood flows in my veins?

I of all people here understand them.