Read before posting in this section | Page 4 | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

mylindaelliott

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Hello, I'm mylinda. I'm from Louisiana. I'm trying to figure out the forum and learn more about war and weapons. Glad to be here and meet everyone.

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Hi everybody! My name is Dana. I'm a 20 year old college student majoring in psychology and minoring in history. I really love things like history and geography and politics, so I'm hoping to really learn a lot from this website.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi everybody! My name is Dana. I'm a 20 year old college student majoring in psychology and minoring in history. I really love things like history and geography and politics, so I'm hoping to really learn a lot from this website.

Welcome Dana !

Glad for having you .

Enjoy the forum .

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
Greetings,

I'm Razvan and i'm a journalism graduate. Currently interested in world affairs and politics. Due to my curious nature, this forum caught my eye nonetheless!

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
My name is Smith and I'm not that great at introductions but since it's the courteous thing to do, I couldn't just resist stopping by here. The atrocities ISIS has committed got me interested in defense-related and stuff and when I found this forum I realized that I could learn something and discuss my topic of interest with like-minded people. You'll be seeing me around!

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
Hi, I am really interested in world affairs and superpowers. I like history because I like to know what shape the world and how it became what it is today. Along with this is also my interest with the future that I am interested with the current significant affairs, especially politically and international relations. I am looking forward that I would really have a good time reading and participating in the forums here. In turn, I welcome this to myself as my past time.

Nur

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Philippines
Hello everyone! I'm Nur and I live in the Philippines. I've always been interested in history and global markets and with the current instability in several parts of the world, that interest started to involve countries and their capabilities for offense and defense. I'm more of a lurker but I do like to ask and learn so I'll mostly be doing that probably. I also like hearing news from different parts of the world so I'll be interested in reading articles posted by others.

I hope to meet and talk with some of you soon! :)

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Hello everyone! I'm Nur and I live in the Philippines. I've always been interested in history and global markets and with the current instability in several parts of the world, that interest started to involve countries and their capabilities for offense and defense. I'm more of a lurker but I do like to ask and learn so I'll mostly be doing that probably. I also like hearing news from different parts of the world so I'll be interested in reading articles posted by others.

I hope to meet and talk with some of you soon! :)

Hi Nur and welcome to the forum.

Nur

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Philippines
Hi Nur and welcome to the forum.
Thanks Legend! Still familiarizing myself with the layout of the forum. SO much information, haha. I'll probably end up reading more than actually participating but that's good too. Thanks again and see you around!

kd3pc

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
Hi, welcome to the Forum. Please take a minute or so to introduce yourself. Tell us who you are, your internets and any other details you want to share.

Enjoy your stay with us.
New member, starting early in the year and hope to offer something worthwhile to the group.

thanks for having me

Stims

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
New member, starting early in the year and hope to offer something worthwhile to the group.

thanks for having me

Welcome to the forum kd3pc. It's a great forum with some good conversations going on, it's good to have you and i look forward to seeing you around :)

skipper

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Hey, everyone!
I'm brand spankin' new here and I'm already loving the threads I see. Can't wait to learn more from you guys and have some good discussions. I'll see you all out there!