China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 24 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Induction of J-10P as an answer to Rafale and if you know PAF' mentality, Pakistan's answer is heavier than the question.

To give you some deep satisfaction; have faith. IAF had bleeding nose last time, with new induction, IAF will lose teeth.
It'd be nice if if Link16 could be patched to have a complete net-centric picture.Apart from that integrating it with locally made munitons in the future should also be thought upon

Graphican

Reactions
213 14 0
Country
Pakistan
It'd be nice if if Link16 could be patched to have a complete net-centric picture.Apart from that integrating it with locally made munitons in the future should also be thought upon

PAF thinks deeper and ahead in time. Giving you an example, one of the technologies that Rafale has brought to India in 2020 has been with Pakistan since 2005.

Last edited:

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
No link 16, they use link 17 our saab awacs are compatible with both

Aadi

Reactions
117 2 0
Country
Pakistan
hey thats a j-10

Attachments

• EerSQCQX0AI9TYO.jpg
    EerSQCQX0AI9TYO.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 176

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
hey thats a j-10
Ive seen this pic before from the same source a long time back.Why this has resurfaced is debatable.This is the 2nd time in 1 day that the other forum has mentioned the J-10 with the first time being a pic of the poster seen 2-3 days ago

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
A couple of days ago there were so much noise people seeing new jets flying, trying to identify them by the engine noise or the landing lights etc. what happened, why everyone has gone silent? has the PAF stopped flying them anymore? Shouldn't the PAF be flying new jets more to train the pilots? Am I missing something?

Arsalan345

Reactions
117 1 0
Country
Pakistan
A couple of days ago there were so much noise people seeing new jets flying, trying to identify them by the engine noise or the landing lights etc. what happened, why everyone has gone silent? has the PAF stopped flying them anymore? Shouldn't the PAF be flying new jets more to train the pilots? Am I missing something?
It was different, totally different but now everything is calm. Sometimes caps,nothing more. I don't understand it as well. Where are our new jets? I don't think that Pak will unveil anything on aug14. I don't understand logic of hiding planes. I believe it was for evaluation but heart wants to believe that they are now part of paf. I want to to see j-10 with my own eyes.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan

well i saw it once, @Wolf-PK saw it multiple times but bhai thora @Khafee bhai sai udaas hain ban lagnay ki waja sai tu he is not here for the time being (need to sort that shit out) and @TomCat also saw them i believe, all is quiet and sabun kai jhaag ki tanha excitement baith gai hai :)

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
well i saw it once, @Wolf-PK saw it multiple times but bhai thora @Khafee bhai sai udaas hain ban lagnay ki waja sai tu he is not here for the time being (need to sort that shit out) and @TomCat also saw them i believe, all is quiet and sabun kai jhaag ki tanha excitement baith gai hai :)
Saw what ? Lights ?