China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 3 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Right now PN has a Mirage Sqdn under its command manned by PAF. With J15's initially, this is will not be the case. Assets will be split between PAF & PN.
Sir this split will be operating wise or Role wise, as current PN mirages are operated and maintained by PAF.

Or PN air arm will start operating them by themselves

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir this split will be operating wise or Role wise, as current PN mirages are operated and maintained by PAF.

Or PN air arm will start operating them by themselves
In the Short term I dont see a PN offensive air arm, but eventually yes.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
even if J-10 early prototype lands here it would be enough to give our "friendly" neighbors and their "intelligent" media diarrhea for months

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
even if J-10 early prototype lands here it would be enough to give our "friendly" neighbors and their "intelligent" media diarrhea for months
Count on one thing , if old birds land they must have been modified and will be followed by new and advanced ones

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Count on ine thing , if old birds land they must have been modified and will follow new and advanced one
Offcourse brother. J10 is backbone of Chinese airforce so they will keep improving it, and IA those will trickle down to us as well.
Any chance of commonality between powerplants of j10 and j15?
I wish blk 3 could also use the same powerplant!!

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
China’s J-10 fighters may have been upgraded to make them stealthier
CHINA'S Chengdu J-10 multirole fighter jet has been modified by the People’s Liberation Army-Air Force to provide thrust vector control (TVC) capability as part of a drive to make the jets more manoeuvrable and stealthy,
appears to depict the fighter jet equipped with a thrust vectoring nozzle, and a new engine with ‘sawtooth’ edges that make the aeroplane less detectable on enemy radars.

The developments come as China is bolstering its fighter jet arsenal along its southwestern borders to prepare for a “possible military confrontation” with India.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
images.jpeg.jpg

Just fot fun §§•

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Suddenly past 2 days J-10 has become a sure thing. What is going on?
Guruji any insights into this?

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Suddenly past 2 days J-10 has become a sure thing. What is going on?
Guruji any insights into this?
some how I am not that enthusiastic about J-10, the only reason I think PAF might go for them is to increase numbers as Blk3 has some months before it matures...

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
some how I am not that enthusiastic about J-10, the only reason I think PAF might go for them is to increase numbers as Blk3 has some months before it matures...
Bro agree bllk 3 is late, but think about its good numbers to have 2 sqr atleast , is about 2 to 3 year away atleast