China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 29 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Woh aglay saal announce hoga (maybe), aur oskay baad, indians kay liyae yae chahiyaae hoga:
View attachment 16924

Work in progress, adding more teeth.
I'm surprised I haven't come across their usual rants after all the announcements by PN's Chief. Either it didn't catch their attention...or I have missed those rants somehow.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
At airframe level, J10 offer nothing extra to PAF.

jF-17 is a multirole aircraft and it can carry every weapon in inventory, which J-10 could and may be more ;)

China has been trying hard to sell J10 to Pakistan from past one decade, but PAF kept it's senses, what's different now?

JH7 should have been enough to compliment jF17.

It is my humble opinion though no authentic data that assuming the more powerful engine and space availability the Radar, IRST along with overall ammo carrying capacity of the latest J10C should be better than JF17 block 3 as well as it is experimented with CFTs which so far are perhaps not possible to be installed on JF17. So in near future it may prove to be a real asset as Rafale counter as well as for deep strike missions. Further it has perhaps some treatment to lower RCS.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
It is my humble opinion though no authentic data that assuming the more powerful engine and space availability the Radar, IRST along with overall ammo carrying capacity of the latest J10C should be better than JF17 block 3 as well as it is experimented with CFTs which so far are perhaps not possible to be installed on JF17. So in near future it may prove to be a real asset as Rafale counter as well as for deep strike missions. Further it has perhaps some treatment to lower RCS.
All of this is available in F-16, which is a tested airframe.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
View attachment 16922
Would be interesting if someone could paint the above, like the one below

View attachment 16923
j-10-grey.jpg

j-10-full-grey.jpg