China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 59 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
FB_IMG_1644943860466.jpg

MominKhan

Reactions
210 15 0
Country
Pakistan
yaar umm itna blury image itna zoom in kai baad bhi clear? coming from graphics background i kinda find it hard to believe, but my heart and soul made clicked the HEART emoticon :)

It is blurry due to the exhaust.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
an other image - aircraft number looks like 22-102

View attachment 19198
Congrats to all.
A great milestone has been achieved for PAF.

The engine is the Chinese Taiheng powerplant WS-10B. This is almost unanimous as per Chinese online forum members. So, the rumor spread by @messiach, that the engine was of Russian origin, turned out to be false.

WS-10B not only offers a better TWR, in fact, it also has a better safety record in comparison to the Russian AL-31FN and AL-31FN3 powerplants.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
As per news circulating on media 2 J10CP flown with external fuel tank along with one transporter, form CAC might be have destination of Kamra Pakistan

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Congrats to all.
A great milestone has been achieved for PAF.

The engine is the Chinese Taiheng powerplant WS-10B. This is almost unanimous as per Chinese online forum members. So, the rumor spread by @messiach, that the engine was of Russian origin, turned out to be false.

WS-10B not only offers a better TWR, in fact, it also has a better safety record in comparison to the Russian AL-31FN and AL-31FN3 powerplants.

Hi,

Sometimes---a seasoned, knowledgeable poster may spread mis-information just to create confusion.

Or they may have leaked some critical truth about the subject matter in error and now they are backtracking---giving wrong information to create more confusion---.

Welcome to the major weapons world---. The truth is hidden under many a layers---@Khafee .

Last edited:

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Most of us who go on a limb and talk about the changes and what is coming---it is not easy for us to do that---.

We are ridiculed---made fun of---insulted and humiliated by the " show me the link sino def mafia---.

But we still keep forging ahead.

It takes one to know one and I have always appreciated @Khafee for understanding what I have written over the years on the forum.

We now know that it takes a decade or more for the truth to come out---. Weapons world is an alien world for many computer junkies who entirely depend on " show me the link"---.

Now this truth is about the physical nature---what shows on the outside---but then we may never learn what truly is in the inside---.

Pakistanis do not know what truly their f16's have inside of them and they will never know till the powers to be decide that the time had come that it would not make any difference as the technology had grown old.

Most of the major weapons deals take a very long time but unless you are the Pres. of Egypt.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Most of us who go on a limb and talk about the changes and what is coming---it is not easy for us to do that---.

We are ridiculed---made fun of---insulted and humiliated by the " show me the link sino def mafia---.

But we still keep forging ahead.

It takes one to know one and I have always appreciated @Khafee for understanding what I have written over the years on the forum.

We now know that it takes a decade or more for the truth to come out---. Weapons world is an alien world for many computer junkies who entirely depend on " show me the link"---.

Now this truth is about the physical nature---what shows on the outside---but then we may never learn what truly is in the inside---.

Pakistanis do not know what truly their f16's have inside of them and they will never know till the powers to be decide that the time had come that it would not make any difference as the technology had grown old.

Most of the major weapons deals take a very long time but unless you are the Pres. of Egypt.
@Mastankhan any new jet procurement other than J10 & 5th Gen In pipeline?

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Some superficial observations by enthusiasts
View attachment 19214

View attachment 19215

Hi,

The batch 7 by default would have the most modern and upto date package by default---. It may visibly be not in the same location or same of same appearance---but another form may perform the same function or it is an installation at a later delivery stage.