Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 32 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Present day Pakistan is subservient of Iran. State is acting as puppet to mulla.

Imagine, all anti Pakistan conspiracies has roots in Qum but Imran Khan is risking Pakistan's interest to help Iran in it's sanctions, which are mostly dud, anyway... considering Europe, Russia and China never stopped trading with Iran.

Forget the politicians, even the security agencies have overlooked all the evidence of Indo-Iran alliance to destabilize Pakistan and hurt our interests and image.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
A good thing about the current government is that they actually defend Muslims (atleast in speech) who live in other parts of the world. This shows strength and it doesn't let other nations hold a moral high ground over pakistan. It's great PR for pakistanis amongst the Muslim world too.

Although I am not a fan of Mazari, it is nice to see her comments (even though some of the information was inaccurate) so credit due where it is deserved. Westerners need to be held more to account for their practices. Too often they point fingers at us or other weaker nations and accuse us of rubbish.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
That's the latest from OIC:

Usual thankless bunch of Pakistan incl. their ring leader Imran Khan, must be guarded. Theirs a risk that they might attempt suicide, given they have even 1% shame left in them.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Now this statement of FO is totally misaligned with recent allegations of SMQ targeted at Saudi Arabia, followed by barrage of hateful propaganda towards all of member countries, in Pakistan's local Urdu media.

Last edited:

Red Nucleus

Reactions
89 2 0
Country
Pakistan
That's the latest from OIC:

Usual thankless bunch of Pakistan incl. their ring leader Imran Khan, must be guarded. Theirs a risk that they might attempt suicide, given they have even 1% shame left in them.
The only person who should have shame is you for spewing endless, nonstop and overall unsubstantiated garbage against anything this government does. Legitimate and well thought out criticism and analysis is fine but you make grandiose and hyperbolic statements and overall lies without backing most of what you say. Your hateful obsession of IK and PTI is sick and tiresome. Where are the mods to control this?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
The only person who should have shame is you for spewing endless, nonstop and overall unsubstantiated garbage against anything this government does. Legitimate and well thought out criticism and analysis is fine but you make grandiose and hyperbolic statements and overall lies without backing most of what you say. Your hateful obsession of IK and PTI is sick and tiresome. Where are the mods to control this?

So basically you have nothing to say in defense of Imran Khan's deliberate destruction of every sector of state, but like any typical looser getting personal.
I use news to expose the trojan donkey, which makes me 100 times more substantiated than the daily braying of TD.
However nothing stops him to prove me wrong with his performance.

Red Nucleus

Reactions
89 2 0
Country
Pakistan
So basically you have nothing to say in defense of Imran Khan's deliberate destruction of every sector of state, but like any typical looser getting personal.
I use news to expose the trojan donkey, which makes me 100 times more substantiated than the daily braying of TD.
However nothing stops him to prove me wrong with his performance.
There is nothing for me to defend. You post an innocuous news snippet, put your own spin on it based on your bizarre grudge with IK/PTI and then continue down crazy lane. He has done some good things for the country and some questionable things but your tunnel vision only sees one thing and you proceed to exaggerate or flat out post unsubstantiated lies. Its a shame that every time you post it adds nothing of substance and ruins the thread. Anyway, carry on....I will no longer respond to you as it just ruins these threads

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
There is nothing for me to defend. You post an innocuous news snippet, put your own spin on it based on your bizarre grudge with IK/PTI and then continue down crazy lane. He has done some good things for the country and some questionable things but your tunnel vision only sees one thing and you proceed to exaggerate or flat out post unsubstantiated lies. Its a shame that every time you post it adds nothing of substance and ruins the thread. Anyway, carry on....I will no longer respond to you as it just ruins these threads

List all the good things Imran Khan has done, with all the $billions IMF showered on him.

Instead of getting personal, better point out at false news, which are nothing but current affairs.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Wonder which neighboring country these guys trained in???
Pretty sure this was not covered by PakMedia in depth.

‘Killers’ of renowned clerics Yusuf Ludhyanvi, Nizamuddin Shamzai arrested in CTD raid​

Salman Lodhi On Dec 8, 2020 Last Updated Dec 8, 2020

KARACHI: Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) of the Sindh police on Tuesday claimed to have apprehended two alleged terrorists from Karachi for the killing of renowned religious scholars Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai and Maulana Yusuf Ludhyanvi, ARY NEWS reported.

According to the CTD, the alleged terrorists having affiliation with an outlawed outfit were identified as Kamran Haider and Karrar Hussain and were arrested during a raid in the Korangi area.

“They have admitted their role in various target killing incidents on a sectarian basis during 2007 to 2013,” the officials said adding that they confessed to their role in the target killings of noted religious scholars Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai and Maulana Yusuf Ludhyanvi.
One of the accused, Karrar Hussain also killed a man identified as Mudassir in Shah Faisal Colony on the orders of Agha Hasan, besides also having a role in the murder of Dr. Mahboob.
He killed a man named Essa in Defence area and also have a role in other sectarian-based killings in the city.
Another accused, Kamran murdered a JI leader in 2007 besides also killing a scholar hailing from Balochistan in the Gulshan-e-Iqbal area of the city.

The CTD claimed that the group busted today was involved in murders on a sectarian basis since 1996 and opened fire on a vehicle in SITE area, killing seven people. The gang was also involved in killing a burger vendor, two brothers in Khokrapar in 2014.
The group was trained in a neighbouring foreign country and had expertise in using weapons, explosive material, anti-aircraft gun. They were also trained for carrying a reconnaissance of their target.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Wonder which neighboring country these guys trained in???
Pretty sure this was not covered by PakMedia in depth.

Shia forums are pointing at India. While Indian media is pointing at Isis.
Pakistani media excluding geo, can't afford to annoy ruling clergy.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Shia forums are pointing at India. While Indian media is pointing at Isis.
Pakistani media besides geo can't afford to annoy ruling clergy.
They were active since 1996, so not ISIS or India...