China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 23 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
We have shown our restraint and desire for peace one time, next time we'll make them peaceful.
Pakistan already had many wars with India in past, including the on going WoT with Indian made TTP. So this ''one time peace offer'' makes no sense.
If Pakistan intend to make them peaceful next time, than what was so wrong in doing same, when they were totally confused and in disarray.
For sure, on 27th February, InAF could have been neutralized with minimum casualties from both sides, specially Pakistani side.
Now question is if India going to give Pakistan an opportunity like 2019!
I doubt they are so stupid, so there's no point in making hypothetical assumptions for some thing which is not going to happen any time soon.
Going back to the one time peace, nation deserves to know the name of decision maker, who have hell of explanation to make. Specially in regard to how he came to the calculation, on drawing lines for PAF.

Last edited:

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
ok.

Pakistan already had many wars with India in past, including the on going WoT on Indian made TTP. So this ''one time peace offer'' makes no sense.
If Pakistan intend to make them peaceful next time, than what was so wrong in doing same, when they were totally confused and in disarray.
For sure, on 27th February, InAF could have been neutralized with minimum casualties from both sides, specially Pakistani side.
I doubt they are so stupid, so there's no point in making hypothetical assumptions for some thing which is not going to happen any time soon.
Going back to the one time peace, nation deserves to know the name of decision maker, who have hell of explanation to make. Specially in regard to how he came to the calculation, on drawing lines for PAF.

PurpleButcher

Reactions
122 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan could have pressed a ahead and knock out all Indian aircraft out of sky on 27th February. without loosing single aircraft.
Still i mentioned minimum causalities, which again is relative term.
Sometimes you may win all the battles yet lose the war. From a strategic pov, swift retort achieved its purpose without derailing economy and a full scale war.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Sometimes you may win all the battles yet lose the war. From a strategic pov, swift retort achieved its purpose without derailing economy and a full scale war.

Full scale war! Where did that come form? Stop living in year 1960.

Anyway, after loosing one dozen fighter jets and its ammo depots. Indian army would be on the run direction south.

If economy is bottom line, than look for traitors within... and friends who always helped Pakistan financially.

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
What could be more retard by ordering PAF to stand down, once they had jammed Indian radars and comm. and thinking Indians would become friendly nation!

This (highlighted in red)

Pakistan already had many wars with India in past, including the on going WoT on Indian made TTP. So this ''one time peace offer'' makes no sense.

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
On a purely speculative basis what might be the "pakistan" specific features of the incoming j-10P.Can integration with Link16 be possible along with the already present Link17

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
On a purely speculative basis what might be the "pakistan" specific features of the incoming j-10P.Can integration with Link16 be possible along with the already present Link17
I asked you before, pls do a little bit of research, before you ask such questions.

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
I asked you before, pls do a little bit of research, before you ask such questions.
Im just asking people to speculate what might be seen.I see see your post which said that this cannot be found on the web,therefore i added the speculation part.

Graphican

Reactions
213 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Im just asking people to speculate what might be seen.I see see your post which said that this cannot be found on the web,therefore i added the speculation part.

Induction of J-10P as an answer to Rafale and if you know PAF' mentality, Pakistan's answer is heavier than the question. To give you some deep satisfaction, IAF had a bleeding nose last time, with new inductions, IAF will lose teeth.