China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 58 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Ok, I wasn't aware that the US had offered the F110-GE-132 to Pakistan. I had assumed they were off the table just like the AIM-120C7.

Hi,

There is more to an aircraft than a high thrust engine option.

Right now we are in the general information / disinformation stage.

Just remember---it is a major weapons purchase---. So---not all the truth would come out about the capabilities of the machine.

Technically speaking---the general public will never know what the real capability of the machine is till it is put into action against the enemy---.

AL31 means the obvious---. There is another aircraft in the making---.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Ok, I wasn't aware that the US had offered the F110-GE-132 to Pakistan. I had assumed they were off the table just like the AIM-120C7.

Hi,

There is more to an aircraft than a high thrust engine option.

Right now we are in the general information / disinformation stage.

Just remember---it is a major weapons purchase---. So---not all the truth would come out about the capabilities of the machine.

Technically speaking---the general public will never know what the real capability of the machine is till it is put into action against the enemy---.

AL31 means the obvious---. There is another aircraft in the making---.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
A naive and simple query for all fellow forum brothers ...

Sheikh Rasheed has clearly backtracked a bit from his earlier statement of

["PAF having acquired JS-10 from China to counter the IAF Rafale, will fly a full squadron of 25 planes on the 23rd of March 2022 Pakistan Day Parade".]

He is now saying

["Chinese J-10C will perform flypast on the 23rd of March 2022 Pakistan Day Parade".]

So brothers, what do you think is going on?

@Khafee @Mastankhan @rhinosqdn @Scorpio @TsAr @aliraza @Gripen9 @Mingle @Counter-Errorist @PWFI @TomCat @baqai @BATMAN @Farhan Ullah @space cadet

And anyone whom me addled grey matter has forgotten to remember, kindly do respond.

Last edited:

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan

["PAF having acquired JS-10 from China to counter the IAF Rafale, will fly a full squadron of 25 planes on the 23rd of March 2022 Pakistan Day Parade".]

He is now saying

["Chinese J-10C will perform flypast on the 23rd of March 2022 Pakistan Day Parade".]

@Khafee @Mastankhan @rhinosqdn @Scorpio @TsAr @aliraza @Gripen9 @Mingle @Counter-Errorist @PWFI @TomCat @baqai @BATMAN @Farhan Ullah @space cadet

And anyone whom me addled grey matter has forgotten to remember, kindly do respond.
Sheikhu did mistake first now he says correct it's J10C pardon his ignorance

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Sheikhu did mistake first now he says correct it's J10C pardon his ignorance
Actually, he did more than that. In the first statement, he said PAF is getting Chinese JS-10 to counter the IAF Rafale and that a whole squadron will be flown on 23rd March: but, later he retracts and just says Chinese J-10C will flypast on the 23rd March. Thus, ownership of the flypast J-10Cs changed or became unclear i.e. from Pakistani assets to Chinese assets on solidarity role with Pakistan.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan

He is now saying

It's hard to tell with guys like Sheikh Rashid. They just blurt out whatever rumours / information they might have heard, and felt beneficial to their own selves. There's nothing calculated about their statements. He could've simply meant Chinese-origin J-10Cs, but with PAF.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Actually, he did more than that. In the first statement, he said PAF is getting Chinese JS-10 to counter the IAF Rafale and that a whole squadron will be flown on 23rd March: but, later he retracts and just says Chinese J-10C will flypast on the 23rd March. Thus, ownership of the flypast J-10Cs changed or became unclear i.e. from Pakistani assets to Chinese assets on solidarity role with Pakistan.
They are coming for sure, now whether they will be 25 or 35 that cannot be sure.

rhinosqdn

Professional
Reactions
237 32 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir, J10 is InshaAllah a done deal. all that remains to be seen, is when PAF will publicly disclose them, and the rest of the new platforms.

1642239650247.png

Last edited:

Farhan Ullah

BANNED
Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Pakistan

He is now saying

So the OIC members will also be present at the Parade. This means that if Chinese J-10s would be there, this would mean "Ba Yi" (their equivalent of Sherdils, and they fly J-10s) will be there to present a display.
If we take "J-10Cs" then it means PAF J-10Cs will do a fly past, combine that with the performance of Ba Yi, this would be like a powershow!
Showing the Muslim world that Pak-China alliance is the "next big thing", perhaps unofficially accepting the formation of a new bloc.

I find it hard to believe Chinese J-10Cs would come for a fly past, it would definitely be their Aerobatic team.
J-10Cs makes no sense, unless PAF ones.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Showing the Muslim world that Pak-China alliance is the "next big thing", perhaps unofficially accepting the formation of a new bloc.
since when Muslim world become Pakistan's security threat? Pakistan has been buying Chinese HW since long, this does not translate to any bloc.
If you are referring to the new bloc. Imran Khan and team has been pursuing against Islamic world, does not include China, and this block has only two countries namely; Iran and Pakistan and it's not formally announced yet.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

He is now saying

There's nothing in his (SR) statement which we can consider a (technical) leak.
As far the term, JS-10 is concerned, it was definitely slip of tounge and as well the squadron strength fly past.
Correct is... on 23rd March J10 will perform fly past, which will be less than squadron.
IMO, there was no need to highlight Indian Rafael, it was diplomatically and technically wrong choice of words.